Astro Imagine~♡PT. 1♡

~A Couple Months Later~

"Come on~~~!!" You say to your friend. You wanted to get to Kcon early. She groaned and got up.

"Why are you rushing so much..." She says. You smiled happily. You worked hard for this, you spent a day with some of your favorite people in the world for this, and you'll see them at KCon as well.

"Because, it takes you about 3 hours to get dressed, and I wanna see everyone come in." You say. She then was going to go against her taking 3 hours but she thought and sighed as she nodded and got up.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You and your friend were standing there waiting some of the groups to come in. When it went quiet with people talking together. Someone screamed and then everyone looked seeing a car pull up. Your friend was too busy making sure she didn't look a mess, honestly her favorite group was coming too. Then the door opened and you smiled brightly. The 6 boys came out and waved to everyone as they smiled.

"Oh, Hyung, (Y/n) is here." Sanha whispers. That message went through all the boys before, they all spotted you. They all smiled and waved. You then saw they were all looking at you and you smiled as you waved and put the light stick up. Then another car pulled up signaling they had to leave. Your friend grabbed your hand and then pulled you out of the crowd. She dragged you somewhere. Then you ended up in a dressing room. It was empty. She sat you down and she went out of the door. You sat in there a bit confused. Then the door opened again. Your eyes widened when the 6 boys came in.

"(Y/n)!" They all say happily. Yoy then smiled and stood up as you bowed your head a bit.

"Its good to see you guys again!" You say a bit too excitedly. They nod in agreement. Your friend then came in.

"Well, Its nice to see you guys again, but, today me and (Y/n) are your makeup artists and dressers. As requested." She says. The boys blush a bit at her spilling their request secret. You looked at them a bit confused. They sheepishly smile before they sit down and get ready to have them do their magic.

"(Y/n), you got the makeup, clothes is me. Dont be too slow." She says. You then nod, the fact you didn't know much on how to do makeup was a bit scary, but you didn't have the best fashion sense so you were fine. You looked at the first person in front of you, Eunwoo and smiled at him.

"Im not that good, but I'll try my best." You say. He smiles and chuckles as he nods in understanding. You then went a bit close to him as you began. You were blushing a lot since you got close to his face a lot, and you felt him breath, as he kept his soft gaze onto you.

"Alright, close your eyes." You say. He then closes them. You felt like you were gonna start crying just from how beautiful he looked naturally. You then continue as you breathed out lightly.

"And done!" You say. He then opens his eyes and the two of you were face to face, your heart pounding as you stared at him. He then smiled and gave you a soft look.

"(Y/n), can I tell you a secret.." He says. You then gulped and nodded. He went to your ear and your eyes shut tightly as you froze.

"I really like you..." He says. Your eyes then went open in shock. He then went back and waited for your reply.

~~Imagination Moment~~