🤫Stalkers and Spicy Ramen🍜

"So what can you tell me?" You asked as you were leaned up against the door. The person on he other side sighed.

"He is going on a date today." Your eyes slightly widened as you went silent.

"With who? And where? And What time?" You ask immediately as you put your ear against the door.

"Well.. He didnt say with who, but he said 6:30pm, at the Dream Forest." They say before you heard them leave. You then sighed as you thought and then went through the other door out.

"He doesn't talk to many girls.. Well recently he has been talking to a lot of guys.." You then stopped and gasped as you put your hand to his mouth.

"Must be a man." You say before continuing. You were so in your head you didn't see someone watching you.

~~Timeskip~~

"Come on, going on a date with my stalker sister is weird." Your little brother says as he pouted a bit and crossed his arms as the two of you walked.

"Come on Sanha, you are the only guy I know who is good looking." You say. He then looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who is bring me just to watch some guy on his date." He says. You then nudged him a bit as he chuckled.

"Please.. He is no just some guy, Cha Eunwoo is like an angel, sure we haven't really talked but when we did, oh my gosh, his voice is so soothing and calmed me.. Even if it was just asking me for a pencil.." You say. Your brother then scrunched his face as he looked away from you. Then the two of you arrived. You looked around, Eunwoo not in sight.

"You sure today was the day?" Sanha asked. You then sighed as you observed with a slight frown.

"I am never gonna find out who he is dating now.." You say. That is until someone grabbed your hand. You sighed as you looked at Sanha.

"Yah, stop messing aro—." You looked at his hands both on the rail as he looked around. Then you were pulled and turned around. Your eyes widened seeing Eunwoo with a slightly smug smile on his face.

"Sorry, did you wait too long?" He says. You then blushed as you stared at him in confusion. Sanha then looked over at you. Then Runwoo looked at him.

"Who might you be?" He asks. Sanha then shook his head and shrugged as he began to leave.

"S-Sanha!" You called put. Eunwoo then smiled and looked at you.

"Come on, lets go on our date." He says softly as he held onto your hands. He then pulled you along as you were in confusion and shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole night was amazing for you, your first date ever with the guy you liked and "stalked" for a few years. The two of you held hands as you walked silently.

"How did you know I was going to be here?" You asked. He then chuckled as he smiled and looked at you.

"I tend to find out things, and you can find out a lot in an empty hallway when you listen close enough." He says as he shrugged. You then blushed as you looked away nervously chuckled. He then stopped you and then looked at you. You faced him and smiled.

"Well this was nice.. Does this mean we a—." You were cut off when he put his hand lightly on your cheek and then kissed you. You blushed as you smiled. He then pulled away.

"Of course we are together now." He says before he continued leaving you frozen with a smile. You then let out a happy sigh and then chased after him.