Eunwoo Ft. Moonbin

((So this isn't feauturing Moonbin in the way I Ft. Other members~))

You sat down in the dressing room. Then the door opened. You went up only to be sent back down due to your shoes.

"Oh, (Y/n) you okay?" You kicked the shoes off and sighed as you stood up.

"I can't do this again.. As in THIS." You say as you pointed at the outfit and the shoes. Your manager then sighed as she nodded.

"I understand. But luckily for you! You have a collab. They are.... Uhm.. Astro? Yeah, Astro I think..." She says. You then groaned a bit. She looked at you confused.

"Can you help me.. I cant get this thing off.." You say. She then nodded as she giggled a bit. You were a solo singer and dancer, a lot of times you danced because no one really needed extras because you were dancing for girl groups at the most. Of course, you hadn't become a real thing but you do get recognized.

"Okay, hurry and go change. Ill be waiting outside for you." She says before leaving. You then nod and close the door locking it then getting dressed.

~~~~~~~~~

You walked out and were greeted with your small group of fans. Almost everyone left when the girl group you danced for left.

"Hey." You say before getting into your car with the manager. Then they began driving as you still picked glitter out of your hair along with a few tiny accesories.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So this this girl group, their name sounds a bit out of the girl feel. Are they like not so girly?" You say. She then checks her book and phone.

"Ani, they're a boy group. And you will be doing an MV with them." She says. You then nod ane then you arrive at the place of meeting. You get out and then walk into the building looking around.

"Excuse me, may I help you?" A lady says. You went over and nodded still observing.

"Neh, I am here for a meeting with Astro, my name is (Y/n)." You say. She then checks and then smiles lightly as she nods.

"Neh, Ms. (Y/n), all the way down that hallway and the door on the left." She says. You then nod and smile as you bow your head a little saying your thanks before leaving. You and your manager made your way. When you got there you opened the door and then stared at the 6 guys who were doing weird things in there. They froze and looked at you.

"Uhm.. Excuse me... Astro?" You say looking at your manager and she nods and then you look back at the guys. The one that was on the ground got up dusted himself off before going over to you.

"Im JinJin, you must be (Y/n)-ssi." He says. You then nod and bow your head a little. He smiled and then the rest of the guys came over.

"Wanna be your Star!! Annyeonghaesayo! We are Astro!" You jumped back slightly at the surprise of introduction. They then smile at you. You nod and nervously chuckle.

"Im (Y/n), nice to meet you. So.. What am I supposed to be in exactly?" You say. They all then went over and you went with them as you and them sat down.

"Well, we have a song, its called Confession. We are making an MV and we wanted you to star in it." JinJin says. You then nod and observe all of them.

"So, you will be the main role, with Eunwoo. Hes the visual. Eunwoo introduce yourself." He says. A guy then stepped up and you then stared as he smiled. You admired his good looks seeing as he was the visual. He bows his head a little.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Im Cha Eunwoo." He says as he put his hand out. You looked at his hand and then at him before shaking it feeling weird. You then nod and bow your head slightly.