JinJin

JinJin had a smile on his face as he walked through the halls. Then stopping at a door. He opened it and then was greeted with a bright smile.

"JinJin~! I thought you were busy today." Ruth says as she looked at him. He then went over and sat down on the side of the hospital bed.

"Yeh, but I decided to come here before I did anything, I promised to come and see you." He says as he went over and hugged her. She then giggled slightly as she hugged back.

"Im glad your here. The doctors said that my condition was getting a bit worse and that I should lay down for a bit.. But seeing you makes me feel better." She says. He slightly frowns as he looked around at the machines and tools around. He then let go of her and softly put his hands on her shoulders slowly lying her down.

"No matter how you feel... You need to see whats important alright.. Lay down.. For me." He says. She frowns a bit and then laid there looking at him.

"You shouldn't go against whats right.." JinJin says as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. She then grabs onto his hand and puts it on her heart.

"Well sometimes.. Following this is the right thing to do." She says. He then sighed as he pulled away and then stood up. He went down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Get some rest, Ill be back tomorrow." He says before leaving. She lied there looking at the ceiling. She sighed as she sat up again and then walked towards the window. She started to think back on the days wherr JinJin and her were together carefree.

~~Flashback~~

She sat outside happily as she played with a few kids at the hospital. Then a nurse walked out with a guy. She looked back and the first thing she saw was a smile.

"Goodmorning everyone. We have another patient here. Guve him a good welcome." The nurse says to the kids. The kids then went over and bowed slightly introducing themselves.

"Good job, I see Ruth has taught you a lot." The nurse says. The young man then turned his attention to Ruth who smiled and stood up. She put her hand out, he smiled as he put his hand out and the two shook hands.

"Im Ruth, welcome to the hospital." She says. He then nods and the two felt they didnt want to let go hands but they did.

"Im Park Jinwoo, but you guys can call me JinJin." He says. The kids then looked him up and down and saw he had a cast on his foot.

"What happened?" They all asked at the same time. He then slowly went over and sat on the bench. Ruth sat down with him and the kids sat on the ground in front of them.

"Believe it or not. I am apart of this musical group called Astro. And while we were practicing a dance... It didn't go so well so.. This happened." He says. The kids then nod as they looked at his foot.

"Can we sign it?!" Another asked. JinJin then smiled and nodded. Ruth sat there watching JinJin interact with all the kids thay loved him. She smiled and then giggled. He looked at her and blushed a bit.

"What is it?" He says. She then smiled and shook her head.

"Its nothing. Its just adorable." She says. He then smiled and then blushed looking back at the kids.

~~Time Skip~~

She and JinJin sat in one of the lower trees. This was about 4 weeks after he came. The two of them had a close relationship already. The two of them sat together at the top, well at least as high as they could go.

"Ive never asked why you were here.." JinJin says. She then smiled slightly as she looked at him then down a bit.

"For a.. Minor sickness.. It doesnt matter I just have to be tested a couple more times." She says. He then nods a bit unsure about her response.