Astro Imagines~♡Oct 31st 2017♡

"(Y/n)~!" You turned around seeing your bestfriend. Shes been bugging you about going to a haunted house at an amusement park with her.

"No." You say. She then whines and follows you around and you walk to the classroom.

"Wae~~!?" She say. You sigh and then walk into the class and the two of you took your seats next to each other.

"You know I dont get scared easily. I also believe you wont be scared because its your dads haunted house and amusement park. Amusement parks aren't even that fun." You say. She then frowns and then thinks for a bit, then an Idea came to her mind as she put a smile on her face.

"Wweeelll~~ If you went with me to the haunted house~~ Then.. I'll buy you.. ten kpop albums and if you stay with me the whole time I'll get you a special ticket to kc--."

"Deal." You say interrupting her. She smiles as the two of you linked pinkys and stamped it. You sighed and glared at her.

"Damn my weaknesses...." You say. She then ruffles your hair and then class began.

~~Time Skip~~

You and her were walking into the place.

"Did I forget to tell you I actually have a job to do?" She says as she linked arms with you. You looked at her confused. She then smiles and you notice the amusement park is empty. She then pulls you closer to the haunted house and you noticed people there, with many cameras. She went over and she greeted them as she pulled you to greet them as well.

"Yah, whos she? You were the only one that was supposed to come." A man says. She then smiled and pulled you closer.

"Shes helping me. I can't do anything without her. If she left I'd feel very bad because I am the only girl here." She says. He then sighed and looked away from her. Then a car pulled up. You looked at it as your friend smiled. Then before you knew it, 6 very familiar guys were standing in front of you. You looked at your friend shook. She smiled and then innocently look away. You were too shocked to move.

"Wanna be your star! We are Astro!" They say. That intro always killed you but you held it in as you nodded. They looked at you and then smiled. You were taken back as you gulped. You then slowly moved away.

"T-This way.." You say. They then nodded and went over to the man from earlier. You then turned to your friend.

"Y-Yah! What is this?! You didn't tell me they were coming~." You whisper shouted slightly. She smiled and giggled.

"If I told you you wouldn't have believed me. But anyways, this was a birthday gift, since I didn't get you anything on your actual birthday I planned a day with them for you.. Luckily my dad was the first amusement park they went to instead of somewhere else. But you can't screw up alright. Me and you are here to act as guides for them so dont be so useless and break down." She says. You then nod and sigh and then she handed you a jacket. You put it on it was to show you were a staff of the amusement park. She had one too as she put it on. Then everything began. You and 3 guy-JinJin, Sanha, and Rocky-went into the haunted house with 2 cameras. You didn't know the haunted house well. But since you came on last years christmas and this was a maze you knew everything in here.

"So, to get out. You have to follow the clues. I am here to help you guys but you guys have to do a lot on your own, but remember as you go there are prize tickets and check points. Here." You gave them a tablet after you set it up. You then went behind the camera man to stay out of it. You then were tapped on the shoulder. You turned to see tbe other 3 guys-Moonbin, Eunwoo, and MJ- they jeld the tablet.

"She told us to come to you to fix it." MJ says. You grabbed the tablet as you breathed in then out staying calm. You set it up.

"You guys know what your doing right?" You say. They look at each other and shake their head. You then went next to them with your back faced to the camera. They were tall which made you look down a bit.