CS - #6 Readers

Haii!!

So today is Jan 6th. It may not mean anything to you guys.

But for me. I celebrate what is called 3 kings day. If you never learned about it. Its basically like Christmas Except we celebrate the 3 kings who used the star to see baby Jesus.

A lot of Hispanics such as myself celebrate it. There may be other races but you know as far as I know its Hispanics. But yeah!

Happy 3 Kings Day.

Enjoy reading!!

*Note: For some reason my connection for notifs is bad. And I domt recieve them anymore. So if theres a comment or something I dont reply to its probably because I dont get notified or I probably am to nervous and awkward ti say anything. So yeah Thats all baii*

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

You were sitting in class. Thats when you jumped with a few other people hearing the thunder outside.

"Alright guys. Thats all for today. Remember to study." The teacher says. You sighed and put your head down.

"Aish... I didn't bring an umbrella." You say. You then were hit on the head. You look up.

"Yah!" You yelled slightly. You then look to see it was Rocky. He had an umbrella in his hand. He put it on your desk.

"Here." He says. You look at it. Then back at him.

"I.. have an extra. Ill be fine." He says. You didn't get to say anything cause he left quickly. You then quickly put on your jacket sloppily not on fully and grabbed your bag. When you were in the hallway he was already gone. You then quickly made your way out of the school. You looked around and walked out as you looked around. On the side walk you saw Rocky walking without and umbrella. You sighed.

"What a liar.. As always." You say as you began to run over to him.

"Yah! Rocky!" You yelled out. He turned and you panted slightly when you got to him.

"You shouldn't lie to me. I know you like the back of my hand." You say. He then just looked at you. You put the umbrella over his head.

"Watch out for yourself." You say as you grabbed his hamd putting the umbrella in his hand. You smiled as you slightly shivered.

"Alright. Go home. Ill see you tomorrow." You say. He then grabbed your arm and pulled you over close to him.

"Come with me." He says. You then slightly nodded and you two stared at each other since you were against each other.

"Shall we go." He says. You then blush and back away a little as you nodded. You then began to walk beside him as he held the umbrella.

~~Time Skip~~

You got to Rockys apartment and he gave you a towel.

"Cover up. Your kinda showing a lot." He says as he looks away with a small blush. You look down and then blushed as you covered up. He went to his bed room leaving you out in the livingroom.