~~💕💕💕💕💕💕~~

Hey guys

So if you read that last update then you know what this is.

On my message board I was actually talking about it and as I was I was debating about it and then while typing I realized.

Yeah I am going to end this.

I love you guy, and I can honestly say you guys are one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

I know I am still young and stuff and I have so much to look forward to but, without any of you I probably wouldn't be who I am.

Ive made memories with this book, and amazing friends, and then just flat out amazing people who actually think I do something right when I write.

It really does sadden me to say that I wont be updating anymore.

But I am just not as motivated as I was before. Life just has me there when I am kinda just *sigh.

I have a lot on my plate right then with school and an individual book deadline which is literally Tuesday next week and then trying to fix myself and not feel so unlike myself and a mess 24/7

I could go on with many things going on but I think Life just grabs it all cause it's relatable.

But yeah. I am going to be done with this.

This book is officially completed as of Now.

But that doesn't mean Ill be gone forever.

I am actually going to try and work on books I have in my drafts, orderly.

Like ones I know I will work on more efficiently and stuff.

As I said I have one that will be released next weeks Tuesday and stuff. So yeah.

And also as said I need time to make myself a less mess.

Which means, when Im ready.

I might make a new clean book for Astro Imagines pt. 2 :>

I hope I can keep my word with this. I feel like I will because I just feel terrible for just stopping this and such.

To all who requested and never for their request Im sorry. I really am.

I just cant do it anymore.

But thank you very much.

Well I think I should go now.

I will always be willing to reply to comments and stuff still okayy~ So I will not COMPLETELY erase this book from my mind.

Anyways thank you for a good year and a half(yes thats basically how long this book was out)

If you want still check out my other books. Thank you :)

Byyeee~

I love you all very much💞💕💗❣️💘💗💞💝💞💞💕💗💓💖💖💞💖💝💝💖💓💕❣️❣️💞💝💝💖❣️💞

Lol let me stop bai!

Book end: 10 December 2018, 11:46pm