Moonbin

((This goes back to when they were in To Be Continued. Cause you know Moon bin in there teaches kids to dance well yeah thats this.))

"Like this." You say as you looked at Moonbin and danced a bit of what he showed you. He smiles and nods.

"Your good, I think even better than me." He says. You Then smiled happily with a small blush. You had to admit, you did learn something from your brother, Rocky, but he made things way harder for you so you decided to take some lessons from Moonbin and started to like him after a couple of lessons.

"A-Ani, its just Rocky kinda taught me stuff.. But unlike you, he made it really complicated." You say. He then smiled as he ruffled your hair.

"While he made it seem difficult, I feel you make it look complicated because of the way you add your own thing." He says. You then blush and took the moment a bit as you smiled trying not to get so nervous.

"Well, we'll pick up tomorrow alright." He says as he stands up. You then mentally cry as you look down.

'So soon..'

You thought. He smiled as he sat next to you again and wrapped his arm around you kinda rubbing your shoulder as he sighed with a smile.

"Aish, dont make that face, your like a small, sad puppy." He says as he pinched your cheek a bit. You then glanced at him and then blushed red. He then let go.

"Yah, what's wrong?!" He says as he put his hand on your forehead. You then hesitated but grabbed his hand and held it making him jump a bit as he blushed lightly. You then pulled your hand off of your forehead and then held it with both of your hands.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He says still blushing as he looks at you. You look down at yours and his hands. You gulped as you closed your eyes and stiffened as you looked his way.

"I-I... Really L-Like you! W-Would you like... Uhm... You know....." You were frozen in fear as you still had a stiffened figure and kept your eyes closed as you unintentionally rubbed your thumb on his hand that's what you normally do with your own hands when your nervous. He then chuckled a bit.

"Are you asking me on a date?" He says. You then looked away from a bit more calm cause he said it as you nodded. He then ruffled your hair. You then slowly looked at him.

"I gotta think about it.... I'm sorry, I kinda like someone already.." He says. Your heart then breaks as you stare at him.

"Aha, really? Woah, thats.. Wow, you.. You fell for it!" You say trying to be as happy as you could as you smiled mischievously. He then looked at you a bit confused. Then a laugh was heard from the entrance. You and him looked at Rocky who was laughing and clapping.

"We sure did get you good!" He says. He then glances at you and nods. You then stand up letting go of his hand and went over giving him a high Five going close to his ear.

"Thanks.." You whispered and then stood next to him. Moon bin then smiles as he stood up and went over to the two of you wrapping his arm around the two of you.

"Wow, that was uncalled for, for a moment it looked like a serious thing, you should consider acting!" He says as he smiled at you. You put on your best smile as you nodded. Rocky then smiled and nodded as he talked to Moonbin for a bit. Then the two of you waved and left. Moonbin then sat back down as he looked at his hand.

~~Flashback~~

"My sister is thinking of coming here." Rocky says. Moonbin nodded with a smile.

"Well, Does she actually like to dance?" Moonbin says. Rocky nods and sheepishly smiles.

"I try but, she's says I explain things difficultly." Rocky says. Moonbin then nods and chuckles a bit.