Fun Day YAY!!!

I wake up to the feeling of butterfly kisses on my face. "Wake up bunny before the big bad wolf gobbles you up." I hear daddy's voice say in my ear before tickles into my sides. I giggle and wiggle around. "I awake I awake stop wolfy stop!" I pled between breaths and giggles. I look up to daddy as he lets out a chuckle. He picked me up and kissed my forehead placing me in his lap. "I have a fun day planned for us but I wouldn't tell you till you get all clean with food in that tummy yours." He says giving my tummy a tickle kissing my cheek.

I giggle and quickly hop off the bed running into the bathroom. I stripped down while daddy walked in and turned on the shower water. I stood there playing with my fingers waiting for daddy. When he said it was alright I stepped into the shower. I was getting my hair wet when daddy stepped in the shower with me. I opened my eyes to see the long thick snake in front of me.

Not thinking much about it I admittedly reached out and poked it. Daddy groaned and jumped surprising me. The snake also twitched, I looked up at daddy curious and confused. Daddy quickly turned me around so I was facing away from him. "Lets not touch that just yet baby ok." Daddy whispered as he put my shampoo in my hair. I just nodded still curious and confused but trusted my daddy.

After our shower daddy dried us off. Then wrapped a towel around me and one around his waist. He picked me up and sat me on his bed. He walked into his closest. A few moments later he came dressed in faded blue jeans and a tight V-neck black T-shirt and black combat boots. He picked me up and carried me to my room.

He sat me on my bed and disappeared in my closest. "You need to be dressed comfortably and in something easy to run around in." Daddy said coming out, setting my outfit next to me. He unwrapped the towel from me and helped me get dressed.

Daddy took my bag and stuff my cow stuffie, an extra paci, sunscreen and a tiny first aid kit in it before again disappearing into my closest with it

Daddy took my bag and stuff my cow stuffie, an extra paci, sunscreen and a tiny first aid kit in it before again disappearing into my closest with it. He came back out with a sly smile on his face walking over to me. He picked me up kissing my cheek again. "Now food." He called out one arm stretched to the door as we walked out.

Walking down the staircase I saw Sissy and Uncle lulu. "Well good morning love where we off to?" Sissy asked kissing my cheek. "To Food!" I said trying to mimic daddy from earlier. Everyone gave a small laugh at this and we walked into the dining room. Daddy sat me in my highchair Nana came out with my Groot plate. It had cheesy eggs and sausage pates on it. Then I got a small bowl of fruit and my Belle sippy cup with Apple juice.

After we all ate daddy and sissy were looking at me like they had a secret and were going to burst. Uncle Lulu chuckled at them. "Are you going to tell her or stare at her all day." I tilted my head to the side confused. That's when daddy picked me up and sat me in his lap. "You were such a good girl while daddy had to work, and daddy got a lot of work done so he can take an off day today... soooo..... we are going to Amusement Park." Daddy nearly yelled the park and I squealed clapping my hands excitedly. Everyone laughed as we head out to the car.