Caro diario

We have been in Italy for about a month now and it's been amazbunnies. We did all the sight seeing and touring in the first 2 weeks. This last week was meeting all daddy's family that lives in Italy. I never knew one person could have so many cousins. Sissy and uncle lulu got their own Villa with a winery. Daddy said I'm to little to drink but Uncle Lulu lets me take a sip here and there. Nana takes me shopping everywhere and we get to try tasty treats at every shop. A lot of people seem to know Nana in the town we are at, so we get alot of discounts and free goodies.

Daddy and me have been great to daddy taken this time as his own vacation so we get to spend alot of time together. The other day we went to the beach, we didn't stay long when we noticed a lot of people weren't wearing clothes. Jason has been good to his flirty behavior as really came down and his basically my second daddy now. He takes care of me as daddy does but we aren't really the romantic relationship like daddy and me are. Oh, I found out Fred actually had a wife here before but she died a long time ago. He visits her at this old cemetery with a big flower tree. It's sad but I think his ok with it now.

Well, we are supposed to go shopping today than a family dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant Fred owns. It's going to be fun I better get ready.
Chio and kisses diary
From Rosey 💜