Scary Introductions

I stood there with my mouth wide open in shock. Not in a million years would I think someone would bid $1,000,000 on me. I guess I was standing there a little to long cause Mrs. Annabelle came over grabbed my hand dragged me to the other side the stage.

Walking down the stairs I was still now believing what just happened. Mrs. Annabelle wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. "I knew it I knew tonight was the night! I knew he just would have to have you!" I get confused at that last part "he? Whose he? Huh?" I wonder to myself.

She releases me from her hug and looks down at me with a little smile releasing what she said. "Well... hehe.. umm.. you see I have this friend and I told him about you. I just new he be the perfect daddy for you." She smiled a little wider before three men walked in the door to the side stage pick up room. They were all very tall 6'3 give or take a inch. I slide behind Mrs.Annabelle they all were really scary hoping none of then were for me.

The one to the left had shaggy dirty blonde hair his eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses. The one to the right had slicked back brown hair that was really shiny also wearing sunglasses hiding his eyes. The one in the middle had jet black hair combed back he took off his sunglasses revealing dark brown eyes also a huge scar going down the middle of his face. They all were wearing fancy black suits.

I trembled clinging to Mrs. Annabelle's shirt. I didn't want any of them to be my new daddy they all were very scary and unfriendly looking. Mrs. Annabelle smiled down at me before walking for to them. "Fred, Jason, Luka I see he sent you guys instead of coming himself to get her I see." She said in a Sassy tone putting her hand on her hip. I was still clinging to her shirt now really confused. "You know him Anna he's  really busy and also showing his face in this area could be really dangerous." The man in the middle said.

Mrs. Annabelle shrugged "well at least I know he was watching the Auction somehow no way he allow such a huge amount of money to be spent without checking out what he was buying." The man in the middle nodded his head "yea he set up surveillance in the Auction room before hand also tapped into the info mortar. He called right when the bidding started stating unlimited amount of money just get her." As he said the last part he look behind Mrs. Annabelle down at me and tried to smile softly at me.

Mrs. Annabelle put her hand behind my back pushing me slightly forward. "These men are here to take you to your new daddy Rosey." The middle man knelt down to my level. "Hello there little one my name is Luka that's Fred and that's Jason we come to take you to your new daddy." He said pointing to the man to the right then left introducing them to me.

I clung tighter to Mrs. Annabelle. The man to the right covered his mouth trying not to laugh as the one to the left just burst out laughing with Mrs. Annabelle. "Way to go Luka you scared her." Jason said trying to contain himself.

Luka stood up and elbowed him in the chest. "It's not that funny dick." Mrs. Annabelle gently moved me in front of her rubbing my shoulders as I hide behind Marshmallow. "Maybe you should come with us Anna, probably make her more comfortable." Fred suggested shrugged his shoulder. "Sounds like a good idea." Mrs. Annabelle said pushing me forward following behind the men.