Family Brawl Ball

It's been a week since the fun day at the amusement park. I slept with daddy almost every night now. Unless he works late and doesn't want to wake me getting in bed. Daddy had gotten busy again and so did Sissy apparently the orphanage was overbooked on littles. Sissy said they were mostly fakes or brats and had started a new policy to weed out the fakes. Was understandable if a daddy bought a fake it would make the orphanage look bad and lose money.

Anyway, I've been entertaining myself lately. Nana was around some but she old and her back been hurting so she been resting a lot. I'm currently in the movie room watching a marathon of Goosebumps episodes. I had dressed myself in a stitch outfit cus I wasn't feeling Lolita today and I wanted to be comfy.

I had Stitch and Marshmallow set in the way back to watch

I had Stitch and Marshmallow set in the way back to watch. They wouldn't have to hurt their necks looking up all the time. I sat at the bottom getting bored I was laying upside down on the beanbag. My hair draped on the floor while I wiggled my feet on the back of the beanbag. I had a bowl of gummy worms and mixed candy bowl with me. My stitch sippy was filled with Mtn. Dew.

The door slammed open as I had a gummy worm hanging outta my mouth. I looked over to see who the rude intruder was on my marathon. It was Fred and Jason with the door open I could finally hear all the yelling and see people scrambling around. "FOUND HER!!" Jason yelled over his shoulder. Fred rushed over to me quickly picked me up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and out to the door.

We reached daddy's office and Fred sat me next to Sissy who was sitting in front daddy at his desk. I looked at them both confused before pulling on the gummy worm that was in my mouth still. "Can someone explain why my marathon was rudely interrupted." The rudest of Fred and Jason pushed me outta little space and I was not pleased about it. Daddy and Sissy looked at each other then sighed.

Sissy put a hand on mine before speaking. "We are having a kinda... party tonight." How she said that didn't make it sound like a good thing. Daddy spoke up explaining "It's an annual thing started by our grandfather to build strong  trust and bonds  within the families." I nodded my head understanding.

I remember they don't know I know this is a Mob family yet. Guess they were afraid I'd leave even tho I already told them my past. I thought it was obvious about my last assignment it involved him but guess not. "Ok, Anna will help you get ready. Everyone will be arriving soon." I simply nodded and took sissy's hand. We walked out and everything already looked ready.

Sissy lead me to my room and told me to take a quick shower while she got my dress out. I did as I was told and walked back out with a towel wrapped around me. Sissy helped me into my underwear which was a simple lace bra and pantie set. Then she dried my hair and put the special cream in it. Pulling it up into a long fluffy ponytail with tiny gold flowers and butterfly pins and clips in it. Then she helped me into a black dress with golden details on it.