The Day After

I woke up tangled up in daddy's arms I smiled up at him but it quickly faded feeling pain. I squirmed and whimpered in pain. Daddy groaned and tighten his grip on my waist but it just made me whimper louder tears prickling my eyes. It takes a lot for me to cry even in little space but pain hurts so much. Tears started falling as I fall deeper into my little space from the pain. Daddy groans more opening his eyes to look at me than his face filled with worry seeing my tears.

"Baby what's wrong? Why is my bunny crying?" His speaks softly kissing my tears away. "Tum tum huwt dada" I gurl between sobs pointing to the pain. Daddy looks confused then realization covers his face,  rubbing my lower stomach. "Aww, bunny how about a warm bath to help the pain then we will snuggle rest the day yea." He says picking me up gently walking to the bathroom. He lays a fluffy towel on the counter then sits me onto of it. I played with the fluffies on the towel keeping one hand on my lower stomach. Daddy ran my bath putting bath salts and a pretty purple blue bath bomb in making the water sparkly with bubbles. Daddy set me in the bath and almost immediately the warm water faded the pain away. I played with the bubbles and daddy smiles at me. "I'll be right back bunny I'll going to call someone to bring us some food ok?" He asks and I nod he kisses my forehead before stepping out the bathroom room.

I continue to play with the bubbles before taking a deep breath dunking under the water. I like being under the water I feel like a mermaid. I blow bubbles into the water when suddenly strong arms pull me out the water. I look at daddy's face filled with worry and slightly scared. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "I pway mewmawd dada" his face soften a little into a small smile. "You scared daddy baby girl I thought you were drowning." He nuzzles his nose into my neck then moves up to behind my ear. I giggle as daddy wraps the fluffy towel around me.

Setting me on the bed and quickly dries me off. He turns around going into my drawer pulling out a new outfit I haven't seen before. Daddy turns around and shows me a black bunny footie pajamas. "I saw this at the mall when I was with Luka and Jason the other day and couldn't help but think of you so I got it I hope you like it." I giggle and clap then made grabby hands for it. Daddy smiles and helps me in it after putting black panties on me with a white bunny tail on the butt. I jump around in my new footie pajamas. Daddy smiles at me the lightly tackles me onto the bed kissing all over my face. "Your so cute bunny I'm so happy your mine." I giggle and grab his cheeks making him do a fishy face. "My daddy!!" I squeal before pecking his fishy lips.

Daddy had tucked us back under the cover as we watched the tv we were switching between Scooby Doo, Sofia the first and bubble guppies. We got bored after a few episodes of each why we were switching back and forth. Suddenly there was a knock on the door daddy got up to get it. I heard quick murmurs then daddy came back over after closing the door with a tray full of yummy nummies. There were chips and chocolates, gummy worms and candies. But along with the junk food was a plate of butter noodles and chicken parm sandwich. Also, my sippy cup which was filled with root beer. Daddy made sure I was fed the 'real' food first before the junk food.

After me and daddy shared the noodles and sandwich we watched tv eating junk food. Daddy would rub my tummy when I whimpered about the pain coming back. Daddy started to kiss my ear down my neck making small giggles and breathy noise escape my lips. Daddy lowers the zipper of my footie to kiss my chest. I slightly pushed daddy away before whispering. "Daddy, can I make you feel good?" I blushed and looked away shyly before daddy pulls my chin back to look at him. "Are you sure baby I don't want you to feel forced." I nodded shyly and daddy moved to lay on his back. I climbed between his legs rubbing and pawing the slight bulge in his sweats.

Daddy groans and the bulge grows more he lifts his hips so I can pull down his pants. His snake pops out and I gently wrap my hands around it. I pet and stroke it giving small kisses to the head. Daddy makes more sounds and the snake grows more. I lick from the bottom up to the top making it twitch. I look up at daddy who is staring down at me. "Try putting it in your mouth baby" I do as daddy said taking the head in my mouth. I circle my tongue around the tip before pushing more into my mouth. Daddy groans louder cursing under his breath. I take as much as I can in my mouth before I feel like I was going to gag. I did what felt right and started bobbing my head. I tighten up my throat feeling daddy would like that being reward with daddy's hand in my hair and a loud moan/groan coming from his mouth. "Baby that feels so good, such a good girl for daddy keep going." Soon he was thrusting his hips up making me take more bobbing my head faster. "Baby... daddy is going to cum... make sure to swallow all it ok..." he groaned in a husky voice before thrusting deep inside my throat warm sweet salty thick liquid slips past my tongue and down my throat. After it stops flowing in my mouth daddy's hand slipped out my hair. I couldn't get enough the white sticky sweet liquid I licked the rest off him before laying down next to him. He pulled me close to him under the blankets. "Your amazing bunny I love you so much." He snuggles into my neck kissing my face and neck and head. I giggled snuggling closer. "Not as amazing as you daddy I love you too." Daddy hummed a response and I smiled falling to sleep with him in his arms.