Dinner Night Trouble

I landed at the bottom of the stairs and faked a sweety smile at the couple. "Hello." I said trying to be polite but being drawn outta littlespace. The woman smirked as Daddy, Mrs. Annabelle and Luka came outta his office. "Hello dear, why are you not dressed for dinner yet? You do know this is formal dinner and not a costume party." The older woman spoke venom dripping from her words. I smiled at her this night just became interesting.

The older man smiled at me moving a little closer. "I think she looks adorable in that dress Martha." He said as I backed up disgust by the look of lust in his eye. Daddy and Mrs. Annabelle came up behind me. Daddy pushing me behind him. " Mother, John... welcome shall we head to the dining room for dinner." Daddy said in his politest voice. "We should Antonio but I see your girlfriend is not properly dressed." Martha spewed her venom again.

Mrs. Annabelle stepped in front me and daddy as daddy clenched is fist.
"She is dressed Mother. I picked out that dress for her tonight, it's how she likes to dress and I have no problem with it noone does but you. She will not change just to please you." Mrs. Annabelle said in a firm voice that said the discussion for my outfit was over. Martha glared at Mrs. Annabelle before turning walking to the dining room with John in tow. Daddy picked me up walking to the dining room as Mrs. Annabelle and Luka followed behind us.

Daddy had set me in a big person chair between him and Mrs. Annabelle. Luka sat on the other side of daddy. Martha and John sat next to him. Maids brought out our plates Steak and red potatoes with green beans. Mrs. Annabelle started to cut my food when Martha coughed. "I believe she old enough to cut her own food Annabelle." She said shooting me daggers. Mrs. Annabelle went to say something but I placed my hand on her's shaking my head. It's best not to give her the satisfaction of getting under our skin like she wanted.

I cut up my food and ate on my own the whole time Martha stared at me waiting for something to pick at. We finished our food our plates were taken and replaced with dessert. Small white plates with tiny cheesecakes with strawberry  syrupy on top. My favorite I smiled slicing into my cake taking a bite. Heaven in my mouth placing a hand on my cheek smiling humming at the taste.

My trans was broken by a bang on the table. I looked up to see Martha's fist on the table fork in hand. "TAKE THIS AWAY RIGHT THIS INSTINCT. YOU KNOW I HATE THIS CHEAP FILTH SO WHY DID YOU HAVE THEM SERVE THIS CRAP!!!" Martha stared at daddy with a look that could to kill. I couldn't help myself at but giggle. She was acting like a spoiled child while judging mine and daddy's lifestyles.

She shot her look for at me as I put my hand to my mouth. "AND THIS LITTLE TRAMP ACTING INNOCENT LIKE A CHILD IS NOT ONLY DISGRACEFUL BUT DISGUSTING." She said picking up her wine glass throwing the red liquid at me. I was covered in her wine as it dripped off my hair onto Marshmallow who was in my lap. Everyone was in shock Daddy and Mrs. Annabelle shot up outta their seats staring at me before shooting daggers at Martha. "THAT'S ENOUGH MOTHER!! I WANT YOU TO LEA-" I cut off daddy by putting my hand on his arm smiling up at him.

I went upstairs quickly took a shower and got dressed again. I was complete outta littlespace now which was very dangerous. Miss Julia had came with me. She helped me get dressed into high waisted shorts that had spenders over the shoulders a cream yellow top with a black bow in the middle of the chest and same color short jacket. I put on white knee high socks and black high boots on.

I put my hair put into two buns and head back downstairs with Marshmallow in hand

I put my hair put into two buns and head back downstairs with Marshmallow in hand. Again stopping half way seeing Martha and John at the door. I didn't see daddy or Mrs. Annabelle or anyone else for the matter of fact. Martha looked up at me giving me the death glare again. Her eyes shifted to Julia behind me  and did a small nod.

I suddenly felt the uneasy feeling clear there is was killing intent from behind me. Instinct took over my body as I jumped my hand sliding across the smooth wood of the railing. I landed on my feet on the floor. Quickly sat Marshmallow down on the table in front me pulling the fighting knives in the hidden pocket in his back.

I jumped again doing a backflip as I felt the killing intent from above me. I land on my feet again raising my knives up ready for the fight. Julia stood before me also with knives in her hands. She charged and I blocked her attack jumping over her landing behind her kicking in the middle of her back. She crashed into a table breaking it along with the vase of flowers on it.

Daddy, Mrs. Annabelle and Luka came running outta the study. Everyone one else came running in from different directions. I was to focused on the now raising Julia to pay attention to the crowd around us. She charged again we exchanged attacks and blocks.

I recognized the fighting style then her. Her name wasn't Julia it was Camilla a well known assassin rumored to be a poison lady. Poison ladies are to be myth, feed small doses for poison from birth until they are poison themselves. Their blood to Salvia is all supposed to be poison so even a kiss from one them could kill. Camilla wasn't just known for being a rumor poison lady tho it was her master of at hiding her presence and killing intent. No wonder I felt something off about her. No matter how good they are at hiding I could sense a assassin anywhere. Thank my old master for that I guess.

I was getting tired of playing with Camilla. I wanted to finish this already. Getting serious I guide her hand low with a stab to her lower belly. She blocked me like I wanted her to. Stepping up on her hand I landed a spin kick to her head making her fly into a wall.

I landed on the floor having my hands to my sides showing I was done playing. Camilla groaned as I looked over at Martha. To no surprise she had a amused look on her face. She slowly clapped as she barred her fangs. "Wonderful simply amazing. I'm so glad I got to see first hand of the Blood Princess's amazing skills." I tighten my fist on my knives at that name. Letting a small growl escape my lips.

"Oh don't worry dear I've seen all I needed to see tonight, come Camilla." The witch said before leaving John and Camilla following her. I kept my my eyes glued to the door after they left. My nails digging into my palms wrapped around my knives. She knew about me. The voice whisper in my head making me shutter. Should have let me out I would taken care of that old hag and her slut too. Quiet you your never allowed out again last time you almost got us DEAD! I shouted back at the voice inside me. Dead? Hahaha I saved us! We would still be in that hell hole if I hadn't done something about it. I couldn't help it she was right if she hadn't done what she did we would still be there... in hell.