Daddy and Mines Night

(Wanted naughty here it is >~< don't hate me tried my best time to hide under a rock)

Daddy kicked open his door with his foot as I still hung onto him making out. Daddy kicked the door closed again once we were inside. He gently laid me on the bed I felt him kick off his shoes before lifting me up into the middle the bed. We finally broke the kiss to breathe daddy pressed his forehead against mine and whispered "are you sure your ready baby? I don't want you to feel forced to anything." I smiled up at him, his so gently and caring about me no matter what. I nodded and hummed an 'mhm'. He smiled back at me leaning back in to kiss me.

Daddy sat up, lifting me to straddle his lap. His hands made there way up my back sending shivers everywhere he touched. His fingers tangled in my hair pulling out the ribbon that kept it up. My curls fell down my back as his hands traveled back down pulling the zipper of my dress with them.

His fingers traced down my spine making an unconscious moan escape my lips. I felt daddy smirk against my lips at this so I nipped at his bottom lip making him groan a husky growl. His hands travel to the hem of my dress pulling it over my head. While daddy was working to take off my dress I was pulling off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

Daddy laid me back down on the bed after throwing my dress on the floor. My hair fell all around me as I laid on the bed in my white lace bra and pantie set with white thigh high stockings with lace trim at the top. Daddy hovered over me looking my body up and down lust growing more in his eyes. "Beautiful" he whispered in a low husky voice. I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

I felt daddy move a little, peeking through my fingers I saw him toss his shirt off the bed. Daddy takes my hands away from my face laying them above my head. "I want to you look at me just as I look at you." He says in that voice again. He dips his head and starts kissing on my neck. I moaned out clinging to his arms when he found my sweet spot. He sucked on that spot while with one hand pinned my arms above me the other traveling down my body. I bit my lip trying to hold back my moans. The feeling of his lips on my neck and his fingers brushing across my skin was like electricity. Daddy releases his lips from my neck to stare into my eyes. "Don't hold that sweet voice back from me I want to hear it." He pulled my lip out from between my teeth with his thumb and kissed me again.

His hands traveled behind me and unclip my bra pulling it off throwing it on the floor with the growing pile of clothes. He kisses down my chin to my neck finally reaching my chest. He took one my nipples in his mouth his other hand playing with my other breast. I arched my back slightly moaning quietly. Daddy released my nipple from his teeth looking up at me. "Bunny you're so sensitive." He teased taking the other nipple in his mouth. I breathed heavily trying to speak "i-its not m-my f-fault I've n-n-never done anything like this b-before." Daddy stopped and looked up at me. "You've never done anything before? You are a virgin?" He asked sounding confused. I blushed and nodded he stared up at me then smirked. "Then I have to make sure I make you feel extra good."

Daddy started a trail of kisses down my body. I giggled when he reached my belly button which daddy returned with a smile. Daddy hooked his fingers in my panties and pulled them down. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders and blew hot air on my kitty. Another moan escapes my lips and my leg on reflex flinched to close. Daddy moved my legs back open sliding a finger down my kitty before kissing it. He moved his tongue over my kitty leaving hot kisses. My moans were growing more louder and my legs were shaking, a knot growing in my stomach. Daddy slid a finger inside me and I admittedly grabbed onto his hair and curled myself around him. Daddy put his free hand on my stomach pushed me lightly cueing me to lay back down. I did what he wanted, laying back hesitantly. Daddy started sliding his finger in and out of me I gripped the sheets to keep myself laying down. The knot in my stomach growing more intense it felt like I had to pee. "D-Daddy i-it feels l-like i-i h-have to pee." Daddy slides his finger outta me and sat up licking my juices off his finger.

He unbuckled his belt and undid his pants pulling them off. "That feeling sweetheart is you about to cum." He leaned back down and kissing me sliding 2 fingers inside me. I moaned against his lips he pulled away slightly. He took his fingers outta me pulling his boxers off. I saw the large snake thing again but this time it looked much larger. Daddy must have seen the horror and worried look on my face cus he leaned back down kissing my cheeks and forehead. "It might hurt a little but I promise I'll make it feel good." With that, he lined the snake up with my kitty and slowly pushed it inside me. It stung and hurt so much I clung to daddy tears threatening to escape. Daddy held me cooing in my ear how I was being such a brave and strong girl. He slid more into me and it kept hurting and the tears started flowing. Daddy was being as gentle and slow as possible but it still hurt. "D-daddy i-it hurts" I sobbed daddy kissed my cheek and looked down to where we were connected I looked down also HIS BARLEY HALF WAY IN?!

Daddy placed his hands on my hips and looked deep in my eyes. "It's going to hurt but I know you can do this cus your my brave bunny." He kisses me then pushes my hips down as he pushes the rest the way in quickly. I whimpered against his lips as he stood still waiting for the sting to subside. He pulled away pressing his forehead against mine wiping the tears away with his thumbs. "Such a brave girl baby are you ok now bunny?" I whimper slightly but nodded. He went slow moving in and out soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. I started to moan and daddy took it as the cue to speed up. I was clawing daddy's back making him groan. He took my hands intertwining our fingers pinning them next to my head. Soon he was slamming into me my moans mixing with his groans. "Your so tight bunny." He said breathlessly.

That knot in my stomach was growing quickly now knowing I was close to cumming. "D-daddy I-I'm going to cum," I said through my moans. Daddy leaned down to my ear "go ahead baby I'm going to cum also." At those words, it was like a dam opened and I came undone screaming as I felt a puddle form under me. Daddy groaned with me and I also felt something warm shoot inside me. After we both came down from our high I relaxed and daddy rolled off me pulling me close. Catching our breath I felt the sheets were wet. I started to get embarrassed and scared that I might have actually peed myself and scared to cry. Daddy looked over at me scared and worried. "Bunny? Are you ok? Are you hurt was I to rough I tried to be gentle." He spoke in a soft voice. I shook my head and pointed to the sheets. He looked down and felt the sheets under me he smiled and started to chuckle. "It's ok baby you just squirted it's normal for you when you cum. Now would you like to clean up while I change the sheets?" I blushed nodding climbing outta bed. I took a quick shower and walked back out Daddy had changed his normal black sheets for red silky ones. I smiled and crawled into the bed. Daddy kissed my head then went to clean up. He came back in and laid next to me pulling me close cuddling. I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat drifting off to sleep.
"I love you bunny"
"I love you, daddy"