Happy Wedding Day

After the ball/party thingy Sissy and Uncle Lulu finally came out they were dating. They were scared daddy would disapprove being Uncle lulu is kinda like a step-brother but he was actually very happy for the 2. Shortly after Uncle lulu proposed to Sissy during a nice picnic with all of us, of course, she said yes. So the last 4 months have been nothing but planning. Sissy didn't have a wedding for her first marriage cus Martha didn't approve so they eloped. With Martha disowned from the family now Sissy was carefree and wanted a big love-filled wedding. The venue was easy it was the back rose garden then the reception would be in the ballroom/hall like the families party.

Everyone has been scrambling around all morning while me and Sissy relaxed and was getting ready in her room. I wanted a low key dress cus it was Sissy's day but of course, she picked me out an adorable lolita dress. She said, "no matter what you will be dressed in the most adorable thing ever." So I gave in. So here I'm in a blue Cinderella theme dress with white frilly socks and light blue strap shoes. Getting my hair done in a loose bun with locks falling out and a black headband.

Sissy still was the main star tho of course

Sissy still was the main star tho of course. She had an elegant sexy mermaid dress with lace sleeves that dropped into a V neckline. Her hair pulled back in a tight low bun decorated with white flower pins. She got smokey eye makeup with a sharp wing and red lipstick she was just simply gorgeous.

Sissy had put some light pink lipstick on me when someone knocked on the door

Sissy had put some light pink lipstick on me when someone knocked on the door. Nana came in and gushed over me and Sissy. She hugged and kissed Sissy saying how happy her and Uncle lulu are finally getting married. "I knew you two get together since you were in high school. That boy looked so heartbroken when you ran off with Joe but it's all ok now your both getting your happy ever after." Nana said. I giggled at her words and Sissy blushed. There was another knock and one of Sissy's friends came in dressed in a simple blush tone dress 3 others came in dressed in the same dress, the bridesmaids.

Everyone took a few mins to gush over the dresses and the happy day. Finally, one girl said it was time to go. We all walked out of the room and waited by the back door for the music to start. As soon as it did the 3 girls walked out smiling brightly. Nana handed me the basket of rose petals and Sissy kissed my cheek as I did back to her. I walked out the door seeing rows of people mostly from the house already, a few from the party. I threw the petals at each step glancing up to see Uncle lulu and Daddy giving me proud smiles. Fred stood behind daddy and Jason stood behind Fred. As I reached the altar I stood in front of the rest the girls and waited for Sissy.

The music changed to the wedding march song and the back doors were opened wide revealing Sissy standing there with a bouquet of white roses. She smiled up at Uncle Lulu as she walked down the aisle her face covered with a lace trim vail. She made her way up to the altar standing in front of me. She reached behind her handing me her bouquet so she can hold Uncle lulu's hands. I smiled at the pair as the preacher started the ceremony.

We reached the ring swap part daddy and me hand the pair their rings. After they exchanged rings the preacher announced: "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Both them smile brightly. Uncle Lulu wrapped his arm around Sissy and dipped her giving her a long kiss as everyone laughed and cheered. Uncle Lulu stood Sissy back up intertwining their fingers lifting their hands up. Soon they were running back down the aisle with everyone clapping. I was watching the pair run inside the house smiling I hadn't noticed daddy stepping up next to me.

Daddy reached down picking me up making me giggle as he kissed my cheek. I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek. He walked us inside we found the newlyweds in the forgery making out. Daddy chuckled "hey now don't complete the marriage in my forgery." They stopped and blushed Uncle lulu chuckling slightly. "Nah man that's for tonight." He said with a wink making Sissy blushed more punching his arm. "Time for pictures then PARTY TIME!" Sissy said taking me out of daddy's arms holding my hand running out the door dragging me along.

We had taken a lot of pictures but my favorite had to be the one on the garden back steps. Uncle lulu and Sissy were kissing and the rest the wedding party was looking way acting grossed out.

Afterward, we all went inside the hall

Afterward, we all went inside the hall. After the first dance, it was a free for all. Music filled the room and everyone seemed to be on the dance floor. I danced with sissy and Uncle lulu and Daddy of course till me feet hurt. Once I sat down it was a few mins till the music turned off. I saw Sissy and Uncle Lulu head to the cake. They sliced the cake also taking them to smooch cake in each other faces. Then was the bouquet toss. Sissy raced over to me pulling me to the front making sure I stood front and center. I glanced at the other girls they looked like starving lions and that bouquet was a piece of meat. I thought "oh great a timid rabbit in a pack of lions." Sissy tossed the bouquet behind her and I went fluttered as the girls started to fight for the flowers. I just reached my hands up squeezing my eyes shut. I felt an impact in my hands then heard gasps and cheers. I opened my eyes to see the flowers in my hands looking up Sissy was smiling brightly clapping giving my the thumbs up. I looked around girls with sad disappointed looks. I also noticed daddy with a shocked face as Uncle lulu and Fred slapped him on the back. Uncle Lulu whispered something in his ear and his face went from shocked to happy. The music started again and Sissy dragged me to the dance floor.

Hours went by dancing, eating cake and yummy food, daddy and Nana's speeches since I couldn't do public speaking. Sissy and Uncle Lulu had left about 20 mins ago and people were starting to say their goodbyes and leave. Me and daddy were slow dancing in the middle the dance floor as it slowly became just us. Daddy bent down placing a kiss behind my ear whispering "I love you Bunny, I can't wait till we have our day like this." I smiled biting my lip thinking about it. Daddy began kissing on my neck when he reached my sweet spot a soft moan escape my lips. Daddy groaned and pressed his lips to my ear "Are you ready baby girl?" He asked whispering into my ear. I bite my lip again as his hands traveled down my body to my butt giving it a tight squeeze. I nodded my head slowly suddenly I was up in arms. His hands still on my butt my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. We were in a heavy hot kiss as he carried us up to his room.