C h a p t e r 1

I slowly opened my eyes and gaze at the fading dust. I wondered where I was; oh we are on war with Madara. I tried to move my body up slowly.

"Sakura." A female's voice called out as she rushed beside me. Ino's face showed infront of me. She helped me stood up. We watch as the dust was completely consumed by the air and went out of sight. Just a few feet away two figures were standing infront of a body on the ground as blood was gushing out from it. It took me while to register it in my mind.

Naruto and Sasuke defeated Madara.

Everyone seems to not move a muscle with the sight that we have all seen before our eyes. Finally Madara is dead. It was like an eternity, a battle that felt like forever. Where we thought our lives were gonna end right on the moment yet we were wrong, all the mislead people suddenly switched sides and become our allies. Enemies we never thought would stand by our side; Orochimaru, Kabuto, Obito and Sasuke. Those people we thought that would need a miracle to be saved actually fought with us side by side.

"See that Teme! I am strong! Hehe." Naruto's voice broke the silence that fell upon us. He was addressing it to his friend who was standing beside him.

"Hnn." Sasuke just looked at him with a small smile then was about to turn around.

"Sa.. Sasuke .." Naruto was sobbing in tears. "I vowed to take you back and even if you came back with your free will it made me so happy fighting by your side. Having you with me and along with our friends is so fulfilling. It gave me the strength and the will to believe that we can defeat Madara. So please don't walk away and leave again." Naruto's words were rooted with love to his friend. He said it with tears in a loud and clear voice that everyone on the field heard it clearly.

"I won't leave, we still have a battle to face, being Hokage. I will triumph on that position over you." Sasuke said smirking at Naruto as he said "Dobe."

"Yosh! MADARA UCHIHA status : SO DEAD IN HELL!" Naruto shouted out so loud to the field. And it made all the people who were there cheered on the successful Great Shinobi War.

"So it's finally over eyy." I said the words knowing Ino was right beside me.

"Finally I can go find someone to marry now." Ino said laughingly. I choked on what she had said. Now looking back at them, some were going near Naruto and cheering on him, while Orochimaru and some of his experiments came near Sasuke.

"Good job Naruto-kun." I greeted him.

"It was all our efforts Sakura-chan, me and Sasuke just hit it with the final blow." He said with a big smile on his face. Silly Dobe.

I gestured towards Sasuke to also congratulate him when Karin hug him and was in tears. I stared a little bit annoyed by it. When I was about to turn around and just let them be I caught a glimpse of Sasuke looking at my direction and he pushed Karin off him. I just let it go and was about to walk away when ..

"Sasuke-kun? Are you alright?" Karin's voice shriek. I turned around and found Sasuke on the ground. I didn't hesitate any longer and rushed into him.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"He is just exhausted and the pain in his arm is taking much of his blood." Orochimaru stated.

"I'll heal him." Karin quickly phased near.

"Karin you can't over use your chakra, if you do that you'll die." Suigetsu said.

"I can handle this." I started healing Sasuke. Karin's face looked pissed at me but I didn't mind her. Little by little I can feel him regaining back his strength. I helped him sit up then suddenly his hands were on my shoulders and as I manage to look back into him. I was then staring into his beautiful onyx eyes as he mouthed the words.

"Thank you, Sakura."