2

I waited three hours before I heard back from John. In that time, I had cleaned my entire house and did all of my laundries. As I was folding my clothes, my phone buzzed. I finished up folding my jeans and grabbed my phone.

MySugarDaddy: Did you still look for a job?
SBMika902: no, I stopped looking after your last message. . . Been cleaning. . .
MySugarDaddy: Good to hear. . . Get all the cleaning done?
SBMika902: yes, I just have to fold the laundry.
MySugarDaddy: Well, I think the laundry can wait. . . ;)

I smiled at my phone and bit my lip. I dug through my basket until I found my light pink babydoll. When I found it, I messaged John and told him one second. My phone buzzed as I was putting it on, but I ignored it. I grabbed my phone, opened the camera, snapped a few photos, and sent them to John. I tossed my basket to the floor and laid on my bed, waiting for John to respond.

SBMika902: 8 Images Attached
MySugarDaddy: Very nice. When do I get to see it for real?
SBMika902: are you saying you want to meet up?
MySugarDaddy: Would that be a problem for you?
SBMika902: not at all. I didn't think you wanted to.
MySugarDaddy: You think about it, pick a day, and I'll clear my schedule. Xoxo.

I left John on read and sighed, stretching out on my bed. He wanted to meet. According to his profile, he's 47, which isn't that old, but you never know what you're getting online. I had some serious thinking to do. I only knew his first name and that he was a CEO, but that wasn't enough to Google him and get the exact truth. I picked up my phone and called Sacha.
"Hello?" she answered on the third ring.
"Hey, babes. I have a question." I bit my lip.
"Sure, shoot."
"Uh-" I played with the ends of my hair. "Haveyouevermetwithoneofthesugardaddies?" I mumbled quickly.
"Come again?"
"Have you ever-" I paused, gulping. "Met up with-"
"One of the sugars?" She finished for me. "Yeah, a few. Why?"
"Mine wants to meet me, and I'm just not sure. Have they been for real?"
"2 out of the 3 have, yes," she spoke to someone else, must be having lunch. "Just Google him."
"I don't know enough about him."
"Okay," she paused. "I just opened Google. Tell me what you do know."
"He's 47, his name is John, and he claims to be a CEO in LA." I licked my lips.
"John Trew," she spoke. "Ooooeeeeee, he is good looking. Look him up for yourself, John Trew. T-R-E-W." she spelled out for me.

I grabbed my laptop and typed his name into the browser. I dragged my cursor over to Images but hesitated before clicking. Wow, Sacha wasn't kidding. Is this really my Sugar Daddy? I scrolled through more images before heading back to the articles. I needed to know more about this guy. Zero girlfriends, well, zero confirmed girlfriends. Never been married, no kids. Very successful. Okay, I think I can do this. . . Can I? Fuck.
Instead of thinking this further, I decided to order in Chinese food and rent a movie. I ate and was asleep before the movie was half over. I woke up at around 1 in the morning and checked my phone. I had 4 messages from John.

MySugarDaddy: Look, I don't mean to scare you off.
MySugarDaddy: I need to know where my money is going.
MySugarDaddy: I've been burned by this app 1 too many times. . .
MySugarDaddy: You decide, or I cut you off. . . Xoxo.

Fuck. An ultimatum? Lord help me. . .