18

John's POV:

I sit and dig through Sacha's purse. It feels like I've gone through Mary Poppins bag before I finally find what I've been looking for, her cell phone. Swiping, I see she has a passcode, and my mind begins to think. Standing, I make my way to Mika. She begins to cower and I ignore it. Sitting, I show her the locked screen.
"What's her passcode?"
"I'm not sure. She's changed it so many times."
"Well, we've got a full battery and many chargers." I smirk, crossing my leg. "So start giving numbers."
Her eyes wander around the room as she thinks. "Uh, two seven eight nine."
Putting it in, the numbers shake. "Not it."
"Uh, five three zero three."
Raising my brow, I try again. "Nope."
She clicks her tongue. "Okay, try six seven nine eight."
Practically pounding my thumbs against the screen, the phone finally unlocks and I'm met with multiple apps, messages, phone calls, voicemails, etc. The thing that really stands out for me is her screen. It's a photo of her and Lisa Rogers. How the fuck do they know each other? Squinting, I check the phone log and see Lisa's called twenty-five times with several voicemails. Bringing the phone to my ear, I begin to listen to Lisa's many voicemails.
"Hey, it's me. Where are you? I woke up and you were gone... Listen, just call me okay? I'm getting worried. You've never been to LA before, you don't know where you're going. Why didn't you wake me? We would've done this together. Look, I'm leaving the hotel. Meet me at the Breakfast Cafe on 3rd when you get this. Okay, love you, bye."
Hm, so Lisa's back in town... I thought I got rid of her last time she came to town. I guess I need to remind her why she stays away from LA. Smirking, I open their many messages and, after reading several of Sacha's words, I pick up on Sacha's texting technique and text Lisa.

Sacha: I went to his office, heading to his apartment now.. Meet me there; Dellson Drive, Apartment one-forty-three, seventh floor. Love you.

Cringing after typing "I love you," I hit send. And now we wait.

Lisa's POV:

I've been sitting at this cafe for hours. It's gotten to the point where they told me to buy something or leave. As I sit waiting for my coffee that I was forced to order, my phone buzzes on the table. Sacha, thank God.

Sacha: I went to his office, heading to his apartment now.. Meet me there; Dellson Drive, Apartment one-forty-three, seventh floor. Love you.

What? So that's where she's been. She went to his office. Without me. Fuck. That address sounds so familiar, though. Grabbing my bag, I stand and the curb and hail a taxi.

"Dellson Drive please."
"Whoa, must be rich if you're heading there." The driver remarks.
"Excuse me?"
"Only condos and important people down that way."
"Like who?"
"Well, LA's own John Trew for example." he says, making the final turn and stopping. "Twelve dollars, please."
Handing him a twenty, I thank him and practically run inside. Fucking John Trew, the fucker that ruined my life seven years ago. Tapping my foot anxiously, the elevator doors finally open and I look at every number.

"One thirty nine." Next. "One forty." Next. "One forty one." Next. "One forty two." Finally. "One forty three."

Banging on the door, I begin screaming. "You asshole! I know you've got her! Open up!"

John's POV:

"You asshole! I know you've got her! Open up!" Ah, Lisa joins our party.
"Ah, Lisa." I smile as I open my door wider for her. "Please come in, this is such a surprise."
"Screw the fake ass pleasantries, where's Sacha and Mika?" she peaks around.
"Sacha left and Mika's sleeping, she's not feeling well."
"Bullshit!" she starts walking quickly and slips. "What the hell?" she groans as she gets up and looks around. Looking down at her hand, it's red. Sacha's blood. "What the fuck?" she shouts, trying to stand.

Lisa's POV:

"Sacha left and Mika's sleeping, she's not feeling well." he stands there, a smug liar.
"Bullshit!" I begin walking down the hallway to his bedroom when I slip on something. Falling, I place my hand on my head while I groan to sit up. Feeling something wet and sticky in my hair, I look at my head. My pale skin is now crimson. Is this blood? Oh my God. "What the fuck?" I shout as bravely as I can. Turning my body completely to face John, he pulls a knife on me. It's Sacha's knife. Oh god. "Where's Sacha?"
"She's gone." he smirks, pointing the knife at me. Her golden encrusted initials shine under the light.
"What happened?"
"Don't worry about that." he walks closer, I back away. "Now what do you say we reminisce on some old memories?"
"I say you can go fuck yourself." My back hits the wall, fuck.
"Wrong answer." he smirks and then there's a sharp, painful feeling in my abdomen. Looking down, my pink shirt is slowly turning red. Falling to my knees, then onto my side, I squeeze my eyes shut.

Lisa's POV:

I wake up a short time later and realize the sun is setting. Sitting up, I only make it so far when there's a searing pain above my belly button. Looking down, I see my wound is poorly stitched. Touching one of the stitches, I make a "sth" sound through my clenched teeth. Crawling on my hip, I scoot quietly across the floor and try to find somewhere to hide or find a weapon or something. I crawl to the end of the hallway and, as quietly as possible, open his bedroom door. Looking up, I see Mika. Her innocent face now bruised and unrecognizable. Gasping, I painfully crawl faster to get to her.
"Mumblah-" she tries to speak, her gag restricting her.
"Shhhh." Hearing footprints, I slide my way under the bed and try to calm my breathing.
"Did I hear you trying to talk?" Smack. "No talking!" Smack, smack, smack. "Now that you're done talking. Time for a little fun." I can practically hear him smirking, then I hear him undoing his belt.

Gasping, I cover my mouth and pray he didn't hear me. I watch his knee bend and get closer and closer to the floor, then I watch the bed skirt lift, then his smirking face.
"Well well well, what do we have here?" he chuckles, grabbing my arm.