3

John's POV:
I sent the last message to Mika and locked my phone. I had had a rough day, and her doing whatever she was doing was not helping.

"Sir," My assistant knocked, peeping her head in. "There's a Mika on line one for you. Should I-"
"Put it through." I interrupted. Holding the phone to my ear, I waited for the 1 button to blink red and pressed it. "Hello?"
"Hello, John?" A female voice spoke.
"How did you-"
"My friend Googled you," she mumbled.
"Fucking Google." I chuckled.
"I hope it's okay I called."
"Yes, of course. But why did you call?" I stood, gathering my papers together.
"So that you know that I am a woman." she giggled. God, those giggles going to get me into trouble.
"Well, that's great to know." I laughed.
"What are you up to?"
"Uh," I checked my watch. "About to go home. You?"
"Took a nap earlier, just woke up, can't sleep. Googled your business number and figured I'd give it a shot." I could practically hear her shrug.
"Well, that sounds exciting." I mocked.
"So, what's LA like?"
"Why? Thinking of coming down?" I joked.
I could hear her giggle again. "I don't know, maybe."
"Need more time to think?"
"Maybe. I didn't even really get a chance to earlier. I got stuck on the phone with Sacha."
"Is that the friend that Googled me?"
"Yes." she laughed.
"Well, I'm about to head out of my office. But, if you'd like, I could give you my cell number."
"And ditch the app?" she questioned.
"If you'd like it."
"Hm, yeah, that sounds good." I gave her my number. "Great, I'll text you right now." Click.

(713-) xxx-xxxx: Hey daaaddddyyyyy. ;)
John: I don't appreciate being hung up on. . . ;) xoxo

I didn't receive a message after that, so I figured she was asleep. I went to my private office in my home and finished up some paperwork, and then headed to bed myself. If she didn't come to me by the end of the month, I would go to her.