Glassy Sky

A/n: Thank you for all those who read the story!!!
...

When I woke up next, I could feel that I am hungry. Like what Special Class Investigator Arima Kishou explained to me, I could feel that what he said is true. I am already a ghoul.

Human nurses go to and fro inside my room without fear. I wanted to rip them out and eat them but I can't move. When I looked under my blanket, my body was actually chained up again with a black belt. Now, I understand why they do not fear me.

My world is in monochrome again... Black and White...

Why? Why should I lose the girl that gave color to my life?

A nurse injected me a drug again and she just left afterwards.

After she left, I could feel horrible. My chest is aching. I wonder what she gave me? My back is also aching so much that I felt that something went out of it.

The black belts suppressing my movements we're destroyed that allowed me to sit up. I could still feel that there is something strange connected on my body. Also, I felt my right eye change suddenly that blood trickle down on my cheeks. I stood up and when I saw my reflection at a large mirror near me, I wanted to faint. I have six, red tails moving swiftly at my back while my right eye is black and red.

"This can't be me," I cried.

I'm still hungry... I want to eat... I want to eat some human!!!

No!!! No!!! I'm human!

I can't. I have to suppress it. I'm human. 

Even so, looking at myself right now, I'm not entirely human already.

"Seems like the nurse followed my instruction very well," someone familiar spoke up.

When I looked who it is, I stood up and in my anger, I could feel that I can control the tails he gave me. I want to kill him and eat him. I quickly moved it to grab him while tears go out of my eyes.

"Don't try, Arima Kousei or I'll be forced to kill you," he told me. I was astonished by how quick he moved. A sword is already pointed at my neck from back and he had injected me with something that made me put my tails at my back.

I collapsed on the floor and I just went into a ball. "What do you want by making me lose control of myself?" I asked him.

"I wanted you to see what you are now," he explained to me.

"Leave me alone," I cried. I'm really a ghoul now. I can't go back to the old life I have with Tsubaki and Watari.

"You're hungry. This is a good opportunity for you to know how to hunt," he told me.

I stared back at him. "I won't hunt humans!"

"You are not human anymore, Arima Kousei," he said to me as he grab me out of my room. He gave me new clothes and glasses.

I wore them quickly. "I'll be training you today."

"Why should we be out of the facility?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "You're dangerous right now but that is good opportunity for me. Don't worry, I lead you to a place where you can only eat useless humans."

I'm wearing a black T-shirt and shorts.

I just followed him. He lead me out of the facility where I walked on the familiar streets I walked on as a human before. While we were walking, I heard someone call me, "Kousei!"

I looked back and found Tsubaki behind me. She went closer to me. My senses are saying I should kill and eat her but my mind is saying I shouldn't. I'm lucky enough that I could keep my sanity intact.