Welcome Home

A/n: Thank you to all of you!! Now, finally, our two protagonists are going to meet already!!!
...

I woke up that night with a throbbing pain at my back. I don't know what actually is happening with me. 

I'm trying to endure the pain but I couldn't. I let my kagune out but I could feel that there is something more than that. My eyes open up. In an instant, I sat on my bed. I knelt down on it until I screamed loudly. The pain is too much.

What's happening with me?

Mado Akira entered my room and I asked her to go out or else I might hurt her but she never showed any fear. I noticed that her shoulders are already bandaged. 

"I think it's already time to give you this, Kousei," she calmly went closer to me. 

I jumped out of my bed when I saw her holding an injection that contains the RC Cells suppressant and begged her, "No... no... please..."

She kissed me again. In that way, I felt distracted while she inject me the RC cells suppressant straight at my lower back.

I lost control of my kagune and the pain at my back disappeared. I took it back inside me and once again, I felt so weak, and limp. Right now, it's worse than feeling like broken glass shards. My body seemed disconnected in so many ways that I began vomiting. I was kneeling down on the floor already.

I hugged myself. When I stopped vomiting, she went closer to me.

"Kousei?" 

"Stay beside me... here... please?" I asked her. 

She stayed and she laid down my head on her lap.  I slept on it until I lose my consciousness again. 

...

When I woke up next, I feel lighter and better. Also, I'm back on my bed. I sat up and noticed that Akira's beside me. A smile crept on my lips. I'm thankful that I have her. When I touched her hair, she opened her eyes. She stared at mine. I blushed. 

She sat up and asked me, "I heard you whimpering in so much pain yesterday before midnight."

"It's my first time I felt like that without being given a suppressant," I told her.

"You have to stop eating ghouls, Kousei," she told me which shocked me. 

"How did you know that I am eating them?" I asked. 

She looked straight at my brown eyes and she worriedly replied to me, "I told you about a kakuja, am I right?"

"Yes," I answered. 

"I don't know what could happen to you if you become one, Kousei. You might lose your sanity," she answered me. Tears were flowing down her eyes as she cry on my chest.

What will I do? My uncle had always asked me to eat them whenever I finish defeating them. What does he want to do to me?

...

I went back at school like always. Everything went smooth and normal until Watari surprisingly visited me at my college. 

"Hey, Kousei!" he told me. I tried to ignore him. 

Mado Akira looked at me worriedly. "He's still  a friend of yours," she told me. 

"Not anymore," I answered her. 

I walked away from him but he followed me. I lost control of myself. In my annoyance, I held his neck and pressed him on a wall. Due to the strength I'm slowly gaining due to the harsh training with my uncle and eating a lot of ghouls, the wall suddenly had a crack on it which shocked me.