Broken Pieces

A/n: How's my story so far??? Vote and comment, okay? I'm thinking of a Akira x Kousei ship and Kousei x Kaori ship Is it fine? I also am thinking the right time when Kaori would return.

Yeah... a love triangle... haha.

...

I hate it that my uncle took me back in my apartment. I still feel like a broken puzzle. 

Kaori... If only you're here, you could pick up the pieces and make me whole again!

"How long will you coop up yourself lying down on your bed and drown your spirit in your water world, Kousei?" I heard someone call me. I felt like someone lifted me up in my water world and I could see a little light. I opened my eyes and I saw Mado Akira in front of me. 

"I have no life anymore," I told her. 

She went closer to me and snapped my forehead. "You may be a half-ghoul but don't forget that you were once human. You became a ghoul to survive. Living as a ghoul and weapon of your uncle... I know it sounds hard but that is the new you. You can't forget that you are still you. That's the reason why your uncle returned you here."

I stood up and hugged her. I realized that I'm actually taller than her even she's older than me. I can sense that she also blushed. "Kousei?" she called me. "You have to go to school."

"Do my school know that I'm a ghoul?" I asked her as I release her from my hold. 

"No. They only know that you became a ghoul investigator and partnered with Arima Kishou. Most of all," she opened my window. "I sensed that someone is watching you from far away."

"What?" I asked. 

"You have to be careful, understood? You're still a new born if we compare you to those pure ghouls," she informed me. 

...

I quickly went at the bathroom that day and cleansed myself. While cleaning myself, I had this weird cuts and wounds all over my head, arms, hands, belly, torso and legs. All of those were cuts that I received when I was fighting the target ghouls. I'm already used that whenever my uncle needs me, he pulls me out in the facility and brings me at the target place where I would fight and battle. For now, I have been fighting S-class ghouls.  

I have always won, thanks to the training my uncle gives me. It still disgusts me that I got used in eating human flesh and kagune since the day my life changed.

 A knock from my door awakened me, "Are you alright? You're taking long in the bath."

"Oh, yeah! I'm about to get finished," I told her. I finished soaping my body and brushing my teeth. After that, I opened the shower to cleanse my whole body. 

...

"Why are you coming with me if you trust me that I won't attack anyone? More on, I'm not hungry. The flesh my uncle gave me just turned to ash soon," I told her while I get out of her car. 

"Let's say you are my mission?" she told me. 

I stared back at her in surprise. "Me?"

"You're dangerous. Your training with your uncle turned you as dangerous as you can imagine," she answered me. 

I walked out of the car and she followed me. "Just follow me anywhere I go. Don't interrupt me."

I went through school as normal as it would have been. My professors welcomed me back as if I never got missing and disappeared. Apparently, they received the message that I was attacked by a ghoul and I survived after I was rescued by a CCG officer. They never knew about the surgery that transformed me into a ghoul that I looked at Mado Akira who introduced herself as my bodyguard. She just smiled at me.