Land of Twilight

A/n: I hope you like this!!!

...

I was shaking all over three days after I left my old apartment in Tokyo. I don't know what to do. I hope nothing will happen to me today. Today, I am about to play once again for the last time in the Tokyo Auditorium. Just like before, I am clad in all black. My suit is black, my necktie is black and my shoes is black. 

I came in the auditorium happy and calm. I also felt grateful that Takeshi and Emi still treated me the same even after they knew the truth about me.

They played pieces from the Classical Period while I played Yiruma's 'Hope.'

That is what I am currently feeling. I am hoping that CCG will spare me from treating me the same as the ghouls they executed.

I never wanted to be a ghoul in the first place but ever since I had heard too many revelations and truth about me, it just hurts me a lot. It breaks me open. I still hope that my life won't be more complicated but I know, my life will be darker after I accept the position that is awaiting me when I officially become a part of Aogiri Tree.

When I join them, I'll betray CCG but when I do that, I officially will become a part of the larger world that my father hid from me.

When I finished playing and returned at the backstage, Takeshi, Emi, Nagi and Seto-san approached me and congratulated me.

Everything was going well when in my surprise, there were investigators that went inside the backstage and they are looking for me.

My friends and Seto-san felt really worried for me. "Get them away, Seto-san. I know why they're here, anyway."

Nagi looked at me, "Sen..... sei? Why?"

I can't tell her and so, I just patted her head.

Mado Akira, Koutaro Amon and Chairman Washuu appeared before the guards of the auditorium which shocked a lot of my fellow pianists. There were also other officers who escorted them and when they already saw me, in front of all my fellow pianists, they forced me to kneel while they are putting my hands at my back. I didn't fight them. I had no chance to fight anyway. It was too quick that I didn't know how to react. After that, I received a big punch from one of the investigators that held me. 

I quickly had a bruise on my cheeks. Due to that, my ghoul eye appeared which shocked a lot of people who were spectating why I am being held down by the CCG officers. 

I could hear people saying more insults about me as if they know a lot about me.

'He's not just his mother's puppet.'

'He's a ghoul? Scary.'

'He's definitely going to be disqualified now.'

'Human Metronome.'

I could see through Amon's eyes that he doesn't want to arrest and imprison me back in Cochlea. 

I wasn't wrong about what I noticed since he shouted at Chairman Washuu, "Isn't he Kishou's quinque? Why are we arresting him? Isn't he just a victim of that Kanou?"

Chairman Washuu laughed at him. "He must be taken for his father to appear!"

"Using me as a bait, huh?" I said to them.

Both of them looked at me in surprise. 

"So, you're saying it's real then?" Amon asked me while Mado Akira couldn't even look at me.

Since he heard me say those words, he stood up and forced me to stand up. 

I stood up and obeyed him.