The One-Eyed Prince

A/n: I hope you like it!!!

...

I stopped walking as we approach the car that will lead me in Anteiku. I looked back at the old building where I stayed for months before winter came. I was only human in that house for a week until a ghoul attacked me. "Kousei? Is something wrong?" my father asked me as he kept on walking.

I smiled, "No. Nothing, father. I'm just reminiscing the days that I miss."

"Ayato approached you, didn't he?" he asked me. 

I stared back at him, "Yes."

"I apologize if he is rather rude on you. I won't allow him to act like that, again," he told me as we finally got in the black car. He opened the door of the car and lead me in. I was surprised to see Seto Hiroko inside.

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

"It's a secret," she said to me. 

My real father went at the driver's seat after he put on my trolley at the back of the car. 

"Let's go?" he asked us.

"Go. Your son needs protection," Seto Hiroko looked at me and held my hand. Her shaking hands made me nervous and confused. 

...

It began to snow as we arrive at Anteiku. The car stopped and Seto-san opened the door for me. We were welcomed by Manager Yoshimura while Yomo took my trolley at the back of the car. 

He smiled at us. "Welcome back, Arima Kishou."

They know each other?

 "Owl, I'm taking my son into your custody. Promise me that he will be safe," he said to him. His right hand went into my shoulder and that's when I felt that his hand is shaking that made me anxious. 

Why do I have to be here, anyway? Why can't I stay in my old apartment?

...

"His life is in danger. They already know that Kousei is the son of the One-Eyed King," my father told Manager Yoshimura.

"He will receive protection here. More than that, do they know your real identity?" he asked him. 

We were all inside my new room at Anteiku at that time. Seto Hiroko is also with me. I also noticed that a black piano is already placed in front of my king-sized bed. I touched the glass of the window. It's bullet proof and dark-tinted. 

"Father, what is actually happening?" I asked him. 

All three of them stared at me. 

"If news comes out about the truth about you, you will be in severe danger. We are trying to prevent that," Seto Hiroko told me. 

I sat on my bed and I just folded my legs after I took off my shoes. 

"They'll return me back in Cochlea, is that correct?" I asked them.

They all looked at me pitifully. "I can't let them do that to you," my father, Arima Kishou told me.

"I was living peacefully before when I thought I was a pure human. I didn't know that by knowing that I am a ghoul, my life will be complicated," I said as tears fall on my eyes. "Why is the life of a ghoul painful, father? Why can't they just let us live? Why can't they just arrest those who are abusing their power? Why? Why should my life be in danger just because I am your son?"

My father took me in his arms again as tears fall on me. "I would make a world where we could live peacefully. You and I, we'll change it. For now, you have to stay here," he told me.