My New World

A/n: I am so enjoying writing my story!!! I hope it's the same to you!!!
...

While we are at the car, my uncle explained to me that the new targets that I have to fight are S+ rated ghouls. They're particularly stronger than me. They do have a high-level kagune that have killed a lot of innocent humans and now, they loiter at the 20th ward. They also have killed their fellow ghouls. For the mission to be a success, I will be meeting other employees of the ward where we are. I just learned from uncle that I am living at the 20th Ward.

"You would fight, too?" I asked my uncle. 

"Yes. I'll be introducing you to the other members of CCG," he told me. When we finally arrived near the hotel which is the targets' basement, I realized that they have made a broken hotel their basement. I realized that this is one of the hardest challenges I would have in my new life as my uncle's weapon. 

"Is he Arima Kousei, Kishou?" asked a middle-aged, bulky man with a large nose and a wide chin. He has short black hair and a beard. 

"Yes," he answered him as he pat my head. "Don't underestimate him. This one's strong, Special Class Investigator Shinohara Yukinori."

At his back is a rather weird boy that holds a long, purple spear. I realized that it is his quinque. 

"You smell like a ghoul," he told me. I am a half-ghoul. 

Special Class Investigator Shinohara held him and said, "Juuzo. Come with me, right now."

After that, I saw Koutaro Amon join us. Mado Akira joined him, too while we all gather together. Since my uncle actually likes to work alone, he had asked the other two groups to get in the building at the back while it will be just us who would enter in the front of the building. I quickly opened my kagune after my uncle instructed me. 

When we finally entered, a battle quickly took place as I had quickly needed to jump and use my kagune to prevent myself from someone else's attack. I looked where my uncle had gone and found him safe. He had just finished ending someone else's life while to me, I am still in the middle of a battle. I looked at my opponent and I noticed that instead of tails, he does have long, bird wings at his back which he used to prevent my attack. 

He flew up and created pointed needles to attack but I was able to actually prevent it when I used my two tails above my shoulders and hardened it as a shield. He's smaller than me but he actually looked older than me. Using my center tails. I used it to successfully wrap him with it while I just stand on the floor and I just let my tails do its work. I was shocked when he was still able to move. Before he reaches me, I used the spear quinque I am holding and pierced him with it. Before he died, he told me, "You would betray them, Miki. I know it. Miki... Wake up."

Miki? Who's Miki? "I'm not Miki. My name is Arima Kousei," I told him as he fall down at my feet. 

The front of the hotel soon became a red sea of blood. "They're just pawns, Kousei. We have to get up," he explained to me. 

"Who's Miki?" I asked uncle. 

He looked back at me and said, "Miki was the girl that tried to kill you and the old owner of the kagune you have. You have mostly her organs, Kousei and her whole kagune." 

I couldn't help but tell myself that instead of killing me, she entered my body and fused with me. We soon ran up and joined together with the other investigators. I closed my kagune for a while when I saw Mado Akira using her quinque while fighting a ghoul with one, long tail jutting out at his back. He looks like a lizard to me. 

He's strong and fast but just by few several failed attempts to reach his weakness, Mado Akira was able to kill him. I looked at my right and the boy who seemed the same age as I am. He seemed really strong using his quinque as he could pierce and fight multiple ghouls at the same time. 

"Kousei! Focus!" shouted Koutaro Amon as he pierce a ghoul that tried to strike his back. 

I nodded. I found a lady coming straight at me with a white mask with only her ghoul eyes could be seen. "Arima Kousei!!!" she shouted. 

I wonder how she knew my name. I was surprised by how fast she is that I needed to jump hard and land with my feet a bit gentler than I expected. Her kagune went out from her upper back. It seems, she does have wing-type kagune. 

"You killed the princess!!!" she shouted. 

I was about to get my own tails out from my back when I was suddenly pinned down on a wall again. "You don't deserve to live! I'll give you as an offer to my brother!"

To my surprise, another kagune went out of her lower back. It's rather thin and it seemed to mimic a devil's tail. Using it, she struck my belly, piercing it until it reached my back which made me vomit my own blood. I looked around me and I saw Mado Akira who seemed furious that I am being pinned down by a stronger ghoul. She tried helping me but she just got struck by the sharp part of her hairy tail at her shoulders which rendered her unconscious and injured. Due to that, I became so angry that my own tails finally went out of me but it was useless to her strength. I couldn't move at all. 

Her ghoul eyes looked at me and said, "You are a one-eyed ghoul the same as him, huh? Should I kill you first? The sisters had always been our target but they seemed to have entered and fused with uninteresting men!!!"

"Who are you talking about?" I asked and whispered a name to me. "Remember this name if you survive. His name is Ken Kaneki."

Her tail was about to strike me again when I noticed that a blue quinque that mimics a sword struck her chest. I looked up who did it and noticed that once again, I was saved by my uncle. I'm seriously bleeding from my belly that I felt myself so exhausted. I couldn't even move my own kagune. He took me back easily as if I am his kid. I felt that I am being hugged by him and he's holding me using only his left hand. He gave me to Koutaro Amon who laid me on the floor to rest. 

Even if she was already struck by uncle's quinque, she could still move. So, she tried killing him using her wings. She flew up. She made up glass shards coming from her wings but like always, he moves too fast, disappears suddenly and in a blink, the girl fell from the sky with her chest bleeding and her quinque, stained by her blood. 

"His life is my responsibility. Try and kill him and you would be the one killed," he told her. 

"What is he to you?" asked the girl. 

He sat near her face and said, "Your name's Theresa, am I correct?"

"Yes," she answered. 

"Then this mission is accomplished. I have finally exterminated one of the people whom I know would endanger my nephew's life," he told her. "He's my hope." 

After that, I looked away as he struck her chest. She screamed in pain until all of the air left in her escape. "We're finished here. We can leave now. Bring out Akira safe from this hotel, Amon," he told him in which he followed. 

I tried sitting up to follow them but my uncle stopped me. When they were a bit far away already, I was shocked by what he instructed me, "Eat her."

"But uncle!" I tried to hesitate as I look at the corpse of the girl that tried to kill me. 

"Like I said, eat her," he repeated himself. "Your wound would easily heal that way."

I felt my tears fall on my eyes. I accepted to be his weapon and so I must follow. I crawled to get closer to her. Even if I don't want to, I have to do it. I started with her wings and after that, I ate her tail. I broke her legs, bit every flesh I could swallow and with that, my world became dark again. When I finished, I lost consciousness. I felt that my wound at my belly closed like what he told me. 

My whole body is filled with blood again...

I'm used to it. 

This is the new world I belong that I don't want Watari or Tsubaki to see.

...

A/n: What do you think is Arima Kishou's real intention in forcing him and letting Kousei cannibalize? 

Vote and comment!!!