Reconciliation

A/n: Minna-san!!! Arigatou Gozaimasu for the support!!! It only have been a week but I already have 200+ reads!!! Thank you so much!!! To tell you the truth, it takes a big toll on me how I'll describe the fight scenes. Writing battle scenes is painful but enjoyable to write!

...

I returned back at my apartment and packed up my things. I took my phone out and noticed that there were a lot of miss calls from numbers that aren't registered in my phone. I answered one of them and I was shocked when I heard Touka's screaming voice.

"You lazy brat!!!! Where were you all along?" she asked me. "Kaneki's all worried about you."

"Huh? Why would he?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess he's only feeling like that due to it that both of your kagune were once owned by ghoul sisters who were separated," she said to me.

I took my phone at my left and replied to her, "I'm leaving my old apartment. Can I stay in Anteiku? I know some employees stay in other places than live there."

"It's better that you know about us than to stay here. Just don't blurt out anything about us to your CCG buddies," she told me.

"I'm packing," I informed her.

"We're still investigating your case. Just go and be with your uncle for now," she answered me. "I'll tell Kaneki you're fine."

"Thank you, Touka-chan," I smiled and unpacked my things. I laid down my things on my table until I heard someone scream. I quickly went out to find where the sound came from. The sound came from my feeding ground.

Tsk... someone dare feed in my feeding grounds that my uncle gave me?

I quickly left my apartment and went out with my kagune open after I arrived there.

My right eye is also definitely used to the change and most of the time, I take off my glasses as I can see clearer when I use my ghoul eye. When I finally arrived at the place where the sound came from, I saw a ghoul with a wing-type kagune. His wings are electric blue in color and he had just bitten the shoulder of his victim. His victim is still alive.

"Arima Kousei!!!" he called me. Both of his eyes were strikingly black and red. He seemed to have sensed me.

"You dare feed here?" I asked him after I close my kagune.

When my eyes laid on his victim, I was shocked that he is holding Watari. I became angrier at him and in that realization, I set myself loose and attacked him using just my right hand. I held his face strongly. I didn't give him a time to dodge my attack. I threw him hard and he landed on the metal bars vigorously that were lying on the floor. His blood slowly trickled down on his forehead.

I grabbed Watari away from him. He seemed bewildered and confused.

"K-Kousei?"

"Stay away and run," I instructed him.

"No. I'll stay," he told me.

"If you wish so. This will be your first time to see me fight. Don't get in the way," I said to him as I let my six tails grow out of my back. I could see that he seemed astonished by what he's seeing right now. It only have been six months since I was changed to a ghoul but the change inside me is so massive. My strength and training with my uncle gives me a lot of benefit to protect my friends.

I looked back to my opponent and it seems he still have the strength to fight. I've seen him stand up again. 

"You'll regret stealing my food!" he shouted.