On My Own

A/n: Thank you for all the support!!! Keep voting and commenting, okay?

To those who can't imagine Kousei's kagune, it's almost the same as Kaneki's, only that, his is six tails. Theirs are almost the same. Remember? In the first chapter, Kousei was attacked by Rize's sister. I haven't yet named her, though. You'll soon know it.

...

I'm back in the facility where I'm kept monitored, locked or chained. I can only leave the facility if they need to use me, especially my Uncle.

I accepted that fate. I know that I should not think of myself anymore and he's dead...

The real me passed away since I was born.

Arima Kousei is dead.

I am just a quinque already... a living quinque...

A living quinque doesn't need emotions or its own mind.

"Arima Kousei," I looked who said my name until I found my uncle in front of me.

"I finally persuaded them that they don't need to do this to you. The torture is enough. You have to return in the outside world as you again," he told me.

He took off the chains that were on bed. "What do you mean, uncle?" I asked him.

When I was finally out of my bed, he looked straight at me. "You're not just any quinque or weapon of mine. You are Arima Kousei. I have observed that your eyes were blank and you just kept on treating yourself as if you should be an emotionless ghoul."

"Isn't that what you want of me?" I screamed and cried.

He sat on my bed. "You aren't truly dead, yet, Kousei. You have the chance to live as what you are. You just have to promise that you won't betray me."

I nodded. "Yes, Uncle."

He let me out again and gave me black clothes rather than the white shirt and pants I had always worn when I'm inside the facility.

...

He brought me back on my apartment. He and I went out of the car. Up until now, I don't know his reason for bringing me back in my apartment.

"Ah... Uncle?" I called him.

He gave me a heavy paper bag and told me, "These are coffee and some sugar. There are also wrapped human flesh in it. Eat them when you feel hungry. You can enjoy coffee even if your RC Cells are high. I know you can control your ghoul instincts already and you don't need to be in the facility anymore. There are ghouls that easily get themselves associated and walk together with humans. They could hide their identity, altogether."

"Are you saying I can do the same, already?" I asked him.

"Yes," he smiled at me. "Before I leave, even if you are apt to fight against your fellow ghouls, don't attack quickly. There are still ghouls stronger than you, understood? I would have to keep training you. Living with humans is also one of them."

He closed the door after he left but after he took me back and closed my door, I heard that someone approached him and shouted, "You're here in my son's apartment after he went missing for two months! His friend said that he had seen you and him before. This means that she could have said the truth! What did you do to my son?"

"I turned him into a ghoul," he answered him which earned him a huge punch from my father.

"Why? Why??? Tell me, what's your reason for making him a ghoul? Are you so disgusted that I am a pure human but you're not?" he shouted to him.