Her Unexpected Return

A/n: How's my story? I hope you like it!!!

...

Blood trickled down my forehead as I crash on a wall after uncle kicked my abdomen. It hurts so much. I wonder why Uncle Kishou seemed annoyed with me today. My kagune feels like it's too useless on him. I couldn't even use them anymore. I'm tired and I'm all bruised. My right hand is on my abdomen while the other one feels numb. I'm crouching in fear. Uncle Kishou seriously has the aura that he wanted to kill me.

"Is this how strong you are only? Have you forgotten all of what you learned when I chose to free you? You're usually not like the cowardly ghoul I've seen when you are still here in Cochlea, Kousei," his eyes were red. He's really angry with me.

"Forgive me, uncle! I was just so afraid at that time!" I cried.

He took out his sword. "Stand up."

Stand up? With this body, I couldn't stand up.

"If you won't, my sword will seriously pierce you," he told me.

I looked back at him and even before his sword reach me, I was lucky enough to dodge it with my kagune out from my back already but after that, I fell down with my face first. I vomited more blood afterwards. After that, my kagune returned inside me.

My body's aching everywhere. I had too many bruises and cuts.

He lifted me up from where I fell and I heard him whisper, "There's more than what meets the eye, Kousei. I can never kill you."

My eyes close afterwards.

...

"What do you really want from him, Kishou? You turned him into one of your quinques. What do you want more?"

"You must also know that he's not truly yours, Takahiko. Saki may have been your wife but that doesn't mean that he is also yours."

Who's talking like that to my father?

My eyes slowly opened.

Where am I?

"Uncle?" I called out.

I looked around. I realized soon that I am inside a hospital room and I am lying on a bed with a needle of an IV Tube attached on my right hand. All of my senses cleared up and that's when I noticed that my father is with me.

"You finally woke up, Kousei," my father told me happily.

"I guess, I pushed you too hard in our last training," Uncle Kishou grinned. "I apologize."

I smiled when he looked at me. His face seemed happy that I finally am out of any danger. I could still feel bad but I'm actually fine, already. My father went in front of me and smiled at the same time. After that, he stared intensely at Uncle.

"He's my son, you hear me?" he shouted.

"It's fine. I have no intention to tell him anyway," he said to my father.

What are they talking about?

...

That day, I was also visited by Seto Hiroko who seemed very furious that my uncle trained me too hard and inflicted so much damage to me. From my old world and the closest people to me, she's the last person who doesn't know about what I am already.

I felt a bit afraid that I might get myself out of my control at night.

She offered herself to stay with me at Kanou General Hospital to look after me. I wonder why my uncle agreed. She's human, isn't she?