The Rise of the Prince

A/n: Vote and comment, okay?

...

"Your father's furious. When he heard from your ward that you were taken away after your performance in Tokyo Auditorium, he quickly planned out how we could rescue you," Kaneki told me. After that, he added, "Most of all, he became so enraged when he heard that you will be executed."

"Thanks for getting me out of that room," I said to him as I struggle to walk.

I could hear that the alarm inside Cochlea is active and the red light is pretty much making my bloody, white clothes, redder. Soon, I realized that father ordered the Aogiri Tree for a huge rescue mission to get me out of Cochlea. A lot of humans outside the room where I was tortured were staining the floor with their blood. I also can hear a lot of them trying to shoot the ghouls associated with father's organization. 

I also heard from Kaneki that Anteiku decided to help. A huge battle is on going between Aogiri Tree and the CCG. The ceasefire between the two had ended and it's all to rescue me.

Special Class Investigators, First Class and etc were all inside the Cochlea fighting everyone who came to get me safe and sound. Of course, their goal could be to kill me or recapture me again.

Ayato, Touka, and all others were outside with their kagune and masks on as they approach us. Ayato gave me my black and white mask and they all gestured me to wear it.

"When you wear it, you are officially one of us and you will be treated as truly the son of the One-Eyed King," he told me. I looked at them and I nodded.

I remembered what Miki wants me to do. Just like her queen mother, I will be the hope of all Japanese Ghouls. I will make sure that the humans know where they should be standing. I wore the mask and I felt truly one of them, already.

...

The whole Cochlea seemed to be raining with the blood of both sides.

I walked a bit unsteadily in a pool of blood. Kaneki killed every human that tried to stop and block our path as we force ourselves out of Cochlea. In my shock, Miyazono Kaori appeared before us near the door that leads us out of the facility where I was taken in and imprisoned. She doesn't seem to want to arrest us. Instead, she was the one that lead us out of Cochlea.

Due to her betrayal, a male dove who had been following us held her and when he was about to shoot her, I took my whole body out of Kaneki and activated my own kagune. I struck her attacker quickly and I didn't think about anything. I just kept on slicing him up until he died. While he's floating on air and my tails are holding him up, I took him closer to me. Using my right hand, I took his heart out and ate it. After that, I felt satisfied.

My tails grew larger and my eyes opened up more. My ghoul eye stared at the area where I am standing. The whole facility is stained with red and several cries and shouts of fear can be heard. I could see all of the ghouls and humans inside Cochlea who were struggling in their first, big battle after the Aogiri Tree stormed it to get me out. They tried to kill me. I have already decided what I should do. If I didn't become a ghoul, I'll never know how hard it is to live in fear of an organization that is too much unfair on its rules. Miki, whoever you are, I am accepting you. I will destroy CCG who tried to kill me! Chairman Washuu, you will pay for the torture I received! I am not a quinque. I am the One-Eyed Prince. I am the son of the One-Eyed King!

...

After we all stormed out of Cochlea, Ayato and his companions took me in a dark alley. Most of all, I felt relieved when all of the members of Anteiku were able to reunite with us safely.