His Weakness

A/n: Can I just say I have a crush on both Arimas???? Hahahaha. I love them. Both of them.

...

"This is a big news, indeed," Manager told me. "Why have you relayed that information to us?"

Even I don't know the reason why I told them that Special Class Investigator Arima Kishou is my real father. I don't really know if what he said is true. 

Suddenly, in my shock, a man wearing a red suit went inside and smelled me. "You stink. You smell like Kaneki and the man I hate."

Manager grinned. "That confirms it. You are really his son."

"Who is he?" I asked. 

The red suit guy sat beside me and said, "You don't know the gourmet ghoul? Me? Oh... Fortissimo!!!!"

"Why don't you introduce yourself properly, Tsukiyama?" he told him. 

He gave me his hand and I did shake it. Then, I looked back at Manager. I'm still bewildered that I am really his son. I clenched my fists. I know now the reason why he seemed overprotective of me. 

"You do love him, aren't you?" he asked me. 

"More than that, sir. There's something in me that I felt like he engraved inside me. Some people may say I have been brainwashed or whatsoever but that is how I feel towards him. I am loyal to him," I told them. 

Tsukiyama went closer to me and grinned. "So, you'd keep following him?"

I looked at them. "Yes, I guess."

"We finished the investigation already. You came here to ask if what he told you is a fact, isn't it? We already felt that you would come here to ask about where you truly originated. We also went deep in there. Do you want to hear them?" he told me as he gave me a coffee. 

I drank the contents and I nodded. 

"You are his weakness and if the CCG learns about the truth about your origins, you will be in danger," he told me. 

"What? How?" I was definitely shocked by what he told me. How can I be his weakness?

Tsukiyama stood up and said to him, "I have heard enough. I'm leaving."

He quickly left the room where we are talking privately. 

I finished the cup and he answered me, "Arima Kishou does have a lot of enemies in and out of CCG. Just a slight crack and it would create a big scandal in his life. No one would expect that he will have a son. More on, he will be in more danger if CCG learns that he subjected his own son in a surgery that turned him into a one-eyed ghoul."

"It had been a long time that he hasn't used me. I wonder why," I told them. 

"He's lowering the chances that people would know his secret. If you don't want both of you to be in danger, stay away from CCG as much as possible," he told me.

...

When I changed in my waiter outfit, I felt a bit troubled but thanks to the people of Anteiku, I was able to calm down. I wonder if Seto-san knows the truth of my origins. When I finished my work, Touka decided to come with me to stay with me at my apartment for a while. I agreed that she stay with me. I was absolutely alone mostly. 

We took the long way back in my apartment. It seems, they are still making sure I don't attack any more ghouls and feed on them. 

I'm starving. I want to eat. She looked at me and gave me a foil. 

I took it up and asked, "What's this?"

"You're hungry," she told me. "You can eat as if it's not human flesh, I promise you."

I quickly opened it and it seems, she decided to lead us in a dark alley for a while. I quickly gobbled it all up and while I am eating it, my right eye was the only one visible that I am a ghoul. When I finished, both of us heard that a girl is screaming. 

"Help!!!! Help!!!!" the voice is familiar. 

I tried walking to get there until Touka held me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm not a superhero but what could my strength do if I don't use it to help?" I answered her. 

...

In one swift, I jumped out of a building when I finally located the ghoul who's holding a girl who seemed the same age as mine. I landed at his face straight that shocked the most useless ghoul I have ever encountered. He seemed to be an out of control ghoul that should really be killed. After that, I looked at the girl who I was able not to hurt. She does have a big wound over her legs, though. I guess it's not a bite but a wound when she was pierced with his kagune.

Emi Igawa. 

I took myself off from him and I wonder... why do this people always have to be attacked?

Luckily, she's still alive. I took her arm and grabbed her out of the ghoul's reach. 

"K-Kousei?" she called me. 

Another girl's voice shouted at me. "KOUSEI!!!!"

Touka quickly grabbed me on the wall and said to me, "What do you plan to do in interrupting someone's meal?"

"She's familiar to me and she's one of the girls from my past," I answered. 

"So?" she asked me. 

"I wanted to save her, of course."

She just looked at me. "That's your difference with Arima Kishou. You're too heroic."

In our surprise, the ghoul I violently stepped on began to move again. We all looked at him and both of his red eyes looked at us as he get up. Emi Igawa began to freeze and so, I stood my ground. I don't know if I should take my kagune out and reveal to her that I am a ghoul. 

"Stay away from here, Kousei. Take that girl in a safe place," she told me. 

I nodded. I held her hand and told her to stay calm as Touka release her own kagune. Her kagune is absolutely beautiful. She's a wing type, I guess. Both of her eyes went black and red soon. 

I did run with Emi as fast as possible and when I finally got her in the main road, I told her, "I have to go back there and help."

"Help?" she asked me. 

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me," I told her. 

I quickly ran back inside and when I'm a bit far from her sight, I released my own kagune. My ghoul eyes are also out. She was about to finish the useless ghoul. She could have been distracted when she noticed me as she was easily pinned down and so, I told her, "Touka, dodge."

She followed me as I kicked the useless ghoul's face to release her from his hold. He quickly crashed into a wall and he fell limp and powerless on me. After that, using my kagune, I made it as long as possible and when I reached him, I organized my glasses on my eyes first. "Better choose people who aren't associated with me, useless!!!"

I heard him scream before I made a big hole on him using my six tails. After that, he fell dead on the wall. 

"What do you plan to do, now?" she asked me.

I walked away and grinned. "You told me not to eat ghouls anymore, right?"

I returned my kagune inside me and my eyes return to normal. While we are on our way back, I saw Miyazono Kaori in front of my apartment. 

I blushed. 

Kaori...

If I am Arima Kishou's weakness, she is my weakness. 

...

A/n: I hope you like it!!!