White Silence

A/n: Thank you for all the support!!!

...

"Why are you here?" I asked her. 

She looked behind me and it seems, she noticed Touka behind me.

"Are you still playing the piano, Kousei?" she asked me. 

I quickly went inside my apartment with both girls behind me. "I still play, yes."

She quickly went beside me and said, "Hey! Can we play classical music at my apartment tomorrow?"

I don't know what to say. She kept on tugging my shirt. "I have a job and practice, Kaori. Why don't you try it here and wait for me, here?"

She really felt happy. She's still the girl that lights up my world. 

"Hey, you? Who are you?" Touka asked her. 

I quickly went beside her and whispered, "She's a dove for your information. Be careful."

Her eyes widened. "I guess I'm leaving for a while Kousei. I'll return to the coffee shop for now. Good luck."
...

"Why did you really go here?" I asked her. 

"Can you help me?" she told me while I go at my bedroom. 

"Help you? With what?" I asked. 

"I was given my first mission and I don't have any partner. They said that the ghoul I should be investigating should only be an A class Ghoul. I have heard that you had been fighting S Class ghouls and so...!" she stopped when someone butt in. 

Akira had just got back in my apartment. Her arms were folded together. "You know that Kousei cannot be used by anyone. He's exclusive to Arima Kishou. He's too important to him that he doesn't use him that much already even if he is his strongest weapon."

I sighed... this girls... 

"Get out of my room and fight somewhere else!" I shouted at them. 

Suddenly, the two of them looked at me angrily. 

"We're not fighting over you. We're angry that you can't even tell us who you actually like! Me or Kaori?" Akira asked me. 

How can I choose that? Both of them are important to me.

...

Emi and Takeshi are seriously laughing at me when they saw me as a part time barista in Anteiku. Emi's eating cake at that time when they called me out to have a little date with them and stop working for a while. I couldn't even eat human food this days around. My RC cells are too high and I don't even know how to fake that I'm eating them. I remember that when I arrived in Anteiku, manager showed me how I could hide the truth about me but I couldn't just do it. 

"Are you not eating, Kousei?" Emi asked me after I sat in front of them. 

I looked at them and smiled, "Nah. I'm on a diet."

Kaneki and the others seemed to laugh at what I just uttered. Seriously. I'm on a diet. I couldn't even eat the same pace like I did before and I hadn't been in any mission for weeks. I wonder what my real father is doing right now?

"Kousei," I looked up who called me.

I wonder why Kaneki called me.

"What is it, Kaneki-san?" I asked. 

"Come with me," he told me. 

I looked back to my old friends and I just said I'll be out for a while. Both of us went inside the staff room. He gave me a foil that contains a flesh and told me, "Eat this. You're starving, aren't you?"