Aquarius(f) x libra(m)

Confession practice. Requested by moonlightprism
"I-I love you". Why is he silent? Should open my eyes to see his reaction? Aquarius open your eyes. Why is acting so surprised.? "Hahaha just kidding. It was practice". "Oh I see...who is it"? "I can't tell you that"! Aquarius ran off. God Aquarius you suck! Aquarius stopped running and sighed. I got it! I got to keep practicing on him until I can actually confess my feelings to him. Aquarius walked into her house. The next morning Aquarius woke up groggy. The tv in her room was playing. And today's lucky horoscope is Aquarius! WHAT!? THIS IS PERFECT! Wear light Makeup and your man might just fall for you! Aquarius walked into the bathroom and applied fake eyelashes, blush, eyeshadow and lipstick. She walked outside to see her friends waiting for her. "Good morning guys!" Her friends stared at her. "Um...aqua? Your face"? Leo asked. "You look like you melted crayons on you face". Scorpio said. "Today is my lucky day"! Aquarius said. Leo and Scorpio smirked and dragged her back into the house. "Lets see where is the makeup remover"? Leo said looking around. "Let's also remove theses fake eyelashes"! Scorpio said. "Why"!? Aquarius whined. The three friends arrived at school. "So Aquarius did you confess your feelings to Libra yet"? Leo asked. Aquarius blushed but then looked disappointed. "I did but then I told him it was just practice". "Why did you tell him that"! Leo yelled at Aquarius. "I don't know". "You're so stupid"! Leo growled. "Actually Leo, this could be a good thing". Scorpio said. Scorpio leaned forward and looked at Aquarius's face. "You told him it was just practice, right"? Aquarius nodded. "All you have to do is practice on him until the day you are ready to actually confess to him". "You're right! Thank you Scorpio." Aquarius met Libra in the classroom after school. "Libra I'm here to practice". "Ok go ahead". "I-I love y-you"! Aquarius said blushing. "Less stuttering. "Got it"! "I-" "I'm going home. I have things to do". Libra said leaving Aquarius alone in the classroom. Aquarius exited the school only to bump into someone. She looked up and saw a boy with reddish colored hair. He rubbed his head. "Capricorn"? Aquarius asked. Capricorn opened his eyes. "Oh aqua. You were just the person I was looking for"! "Really"? "Yup". Capricorn smiled. He helped Aquarius to her feet. "I'm going to a honey works concert and I know you like them. Do you want to go with me"? Aquarius's eyes lit up. "Yes! Yes!". Capricorn handed her a ticket. "I'll meet you at the concert." "Ok"! Aquarius said happily. It was a Saturday morning. Aquarius was getting ready. Aquarius was wearing a cute white dress. She grabbed her purse and opened her door only to find Libra. "Um Libra why are you in my house". "Your mom let me in. I needed to drop something off for you. Libra looked her up and down. He noticed her white dress and the matching heels and a white clutch purse. "Why are you so dressed up"? "I have a date. Now if you don't mind". Aquarius walked past him. Capricorn and Aquarius were enjoying the concert together. The singer was hyping up the crowd as they moved their glow sticks. "And now for my last song".
" 'It's my prided recipe' the appeal 
But there's no reaction towards it 
Look, his attitude is always 
Coldhearted in some way
Becoming more used to flashy eye makeup 
The group I entered by pushing my own limits 
Today, too, 
I somehow got by it by making a smile
Love accelerates like "don, don, don" 
Knocking on the door like "don, don, don" 
I believe in it 
that I know the him that no one else knows'"
Aquarius stopped moving her glow stick. Capricorn stared at her. Aquarius thought about Libra. Capricorn walked Aquarius home. "How was the concert"? Aquarius asked. "Oh um I liked it. Um this is my house". Aquarius walked towards her house. Capricorn grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. Aquarius blushed. Please don't think about Libra anymore. Please." "Capricorn..." "What are you doing"? Capricorn loosened his grip around Aquarius. Capricorn looked at Libra and smirked. "What do you want"? Libra ripped Capricorn's arm off of Aquarius and dragged her away. Aquarius felt her eyes start to water. "Libra...let go. This hurts". "Just shut up." Why? Why did he pull me away? The next day Aquarius was on the roof eating lunch with her friends. "So Aquarius how was the concert." "Oh it was great"! Aquarius said. "Are you actually going to confess to Libra." Scorpio asked. "Yes. Today is the last day". After school Aquarius walked into the classroom to see Libra reading. "Hello Libra". Libra looked up. "Today is the last day". Aquarius said. Aquarius took a deep breath. "I love you". "Good job. He'll definitely fall in love with you. You're ready". Libra started walking away. What! No. This isn't practice. Why? "NO"! "Huh"? "I-I LOVE YOU"! Aquarius was hugged. "I love you too". Libra kissed her.
That's it. Hope you like it.