Aquarius(f) x Scorpio(m)

I found your feelings requested by _yunnieee
"Ah your hugging me"! Scorpio said uncomfortably. Aquarius was crying. "I-I was so scared"! "God such a baby"! Aquarius nuzzled her face in his chest. "So warm..." Aquarius muttered. Scorpio blushed and his body tensed. Aquarius relaxed her hug. That gave scorpio and chance to escape but the thing is he couldn't. He kinda liked Aquarius and this felt kinda nice. Truth is Aquarius and Scorpio were childhood friends through their families. They hated each other but over time the grew closer until highschool and that's when they grew apart. They found new friends and love interests. This moment right here right now is probably the closest they've been this whole year. Aquarius fell asleep against him. This was another thing. Aquarius was low energy. Scorpio sighed and picked her up bridal style. He carried her up to her room. How could Aquarius be so scared of a simple horror movie. Scorpio looked at Aquarius's relaxed sleeping face. He closed the door and decied to stay the night and just take the couch. Ever since they've been together nothing Aquarius did could make scorpio stay mad at her forever. Scorpio really loved her but the thing about Aquarius is that she's really dense. In her 1st year of high school Aquarius's class was doing a cosplay cafe. Libra was dressed up as Mikasa from attack on titan and Sagittarius was jean. Leo was dress up as sayron from Tsubasa and arises was sunohara from clannad (because he refused to do anything eles). Aquarius was a sexy nurse. During break Aquarius sat on the steps. A few boys were walking up the steps and then the spotted aqua. "Oh look it's the nurse". Aquarius looked at the boys and shyly waved with a nervous smile. "Hey where is your cafe". "Forget about her cafe". One guy grabbed her wrist. "Hey babe why don't you come with us and have some fun". "Um no thank you". Aquarius started struggling. She freed her hand but she accidentally punched him. "Hey bitch what do you think your doing"! Aquarius started running down the steps. She ran past scorpio. Scorpio saw the guys chasing after her. He caught them by the collar. "What do you think your doing"? He said dangerously. The men got scared and ran away. Scorpio went after them and a fight broke out. The entire school stoped to watch. Aquarius watched scorpio fight the men. "K-KNOCK IT OFF"! She screamed. "Scorpio don't hurt them"! "Ugh so dense". Scorpio said letting go of the man's collar. The man ran away. "Scorpio you stayed. Scorpio woke up to see Aquarius standing at the foot of the stairs. "What are doing"? Scorpio asked. "I had a nightmare". Aquarius said walking over to the couch. Aquarius clutched her blanket. She laid on the couch with scorpio and cuddled with him. "Aquarius go back to your own bed". Scorpio nudged her lightly but aquarius was already asleep. Scorpio sighed and wrapped an arm around her. Aquarius smiled and intertwined her fingers with his. I'm sorry scorpio! This entire time I never thought I'd fall in love with you again. Scorpio woke up to warmness on his face. He opened his eyes. The sun was lighting up his face. Scorpio looked down and saw Aquarius in his arms and she was holding his hand. Scorpio smiled. "Aquarius I love you". Scorpio wishpered kissing her forehead. "I love you too Scorpio". Scorpio blushed in embarrassment. Aquarius looked up. "You were awake"? Aquarius laughed. "Scorpio you don't know how happy I am to hear you say that. I want to be the one you live for because...because...you're the one I live for". Aquarius kissed him.
Even if I lose this feeling I'll just fall inlove with you all over again.
That's it! I hope you like it!