Aries(m) x leo (m)

The pocky game requested by Dinooox
Closer. Almost there. Then it will all be over. "Awww poor Leo! The pocky broke"! My friend Libra yelled. Aries sat back down in the living room with the rest of the players. In truth I was fine with it. It's not like I had a problem with it. My friend Libra was a total fujoshi so any chance she got she would find some way to make us kiss. I was a year younger than Aries and in the 6th grade Libra had a huge crush on him so I tried to get them together. But after some stupid accident I ended up kissing him and Libra witnessed this. She instantly started to ship us. Tonight was one of thoes nights. I was a junior in high school trying to perfect my GPA for my desired collage while my friends are cutting loose and involved in underage drinking. But don't get me wrong. I'm not the boring type. I'm more of what you'd call 'the silent type that girls admire from a far because if they came close they'd sound to stupid' type. Honestly the only girl I've talked to since 8th grade was probably Libra. The party ended and only four people were left. The quiet girl from my prof comm class was there. He name is Aquarius, Libra (obviously it was her house), Aries, and me. I looked around. Aries sat on one of the leather hairs in the living room staring at his phone. I glanced at him. I didn't know where Libra went but that wasn't really the main focus at the moment. I looked over at Aquarius who wasn't really doing much except staring into space. I haven't talked to Aquarius at all this year so I decided to make small talk. "Hey". I said to her. She seemed to snap out of her trance. "Oh hey". She said with a little blush dusting her cheeks. "Um have you've started on the project for prof comm". I asked. She only nodded in response. She then looked at me. "What's your speech over"? I shrugged. "In truth I haven't started. The topic was over medical issues and mine was the syrup pee thing". "Oh". She said. "What about you"? "Lupus". She said. "Lupus"? I asked. "Yeah. It's a genetic disease. My mom suffers from it". She answered. I was about to say something but the doorbell rang. Libra came down stairs and opened the door. "Aqua". Libra said.  "My rides here". She said. I looked out the window to see a man on a motorbike. Aquarius said bye and walked out said hopping on the back of the motorbike. She wrapped her arms around his torso and they drove off. I was disappointed. Libra seemed to notice my expression because she then asked... "Did you have a crush on her"? "Yeah kinda." "Oh poor you. The girl you had a crush on has a boyfriend". I rolled my eyes. Aries was quite so I decided to maybe break the silence. Libra walked back upstairs and I heard the shower turn on. "Hey". I said. He ignored me. I sighed. "Did you do the chem homework"? He asked. I looked up. He was looking at me. "Yeah but it's at home. He tossed his phone out me and it landed in my lap. "Punch in your number. Maybe you can hit me up with some answers". I glared. "No. You have to work for it". I said a little sternly. He seemed taken aback. "Come on. You're the smart one. I'll pay you". "Like I said, I'm not given you answers". I said. He seemed irritated. "Fine then. Let's make a deal". He pulled out a piece of pocky and looked me directly in the eye. "If this pocky breaks you don't have to give me answers but if we kiss you have to hook me up with some". I agreed and oh did I regret it big time. He placed the pocky end in my mouth. He bit the other end. I reluctantly kept bitting and out lips met. It was a brief kiss them turned into a full on passionate kiss. He pulled away. "Looks like I win...pretty boy". I regret everything that happened that night but I kinda did enjoy that kiss.
The end. Sorry it took so long. I hope you like it.