Sagittarius(f) x Taurus(m)

Back to the place we met requested by Lady_of_Shadows
I waited at the park as the snow fell down. I've been waiting for two hours! Where is she? I got tired of waiting for her so I went to get a coffee. I'm not even sure if she remembers me. I mean I only just saw her yesterday and asked one of her friends for her number. I believe her name was Aquarius. Yeah Aquarius gave me Sagittarius number. I rember the first time we met. Graduation year.
Flash back
"Taurus"! I got up and took my diploma. I saw my parents screaming and holding up posters. I bowed ,then I  said my speech and walked off stage. My parents drove to a cafe to celebrate my successful graduation. I was top of the class academically and going to a good collage. But life didn't go as planned. The collage my parents wanted me to go to which I worked so hard for didn't accept me. My dad got mad and kicked me out of the house. On Christmas my girlfriend broke up with me. So I was sitting on one of the park benches close to the trees wrapped up with Christmas lights. My eyes were filled tears and my nose was running. My hands were holding a scarf that was supposed to be for my girlfriend. Suddenly a pack of tissues were handed to me. I looked up to see a girl with long red hair and honey colored eyes. She was wearing the female version of a Santa outfit. She had red boot the reached her knees and a short red dress that reached mid thigh with fur at the bottom. She had a red shawl with fur balls in the front and fur around the perimeter. She stared at me. I took them and handed her the scarf. "You can have this I have no use for it". She took the scarf. I went back to school after break and saw her talking with a girl with black hair. My eyes widen I told my friends about her.  After a while I finally got to talk her and my friends went on trips with her and her friends. I developed a crush on her but never said how I felt.
End of flashback
Now here I am. She wanted to meet me again after a year. I went back to the park and saw her sitting on the bench. I jogged over to her. "Sagittarius"? She looked up. "Taurus"? She hugged me. "It's been so long. I glad Aquarius gave you my number". We sat back down on the bench. "So you wanted to meet up"? I asked. "Yeah. Sorry to call you out so suddenly." "It's okay". I said laughing. She laughed too. Our breath made contact with the air making it visible. She looked at me. "Taurus there is something I wanted to tell you". She said growing serious. I looked back at her. "Kay, What is it?" I asked. She swallowed hard and a huge blush spread across her face. "Um t-taurus. I-I...I had a lot of fun last year or summer but when I was with you I felt something. I like you. Or love in this situation." I blushed. "Sagittarius I feel the same way"! I leaned in to kiss her but before my lips made contact with hers a flash went off. I saw a girl with black hair and a camera. Sagittarius blushed. "Oh don't mind me continue". The girl said. "Aquarius! Go away!" Sagittarius yelled. "Oh come on". Aquarius said. "Aquarius I'm-" I cut her off and kissed her. I heard Aquarius in background say that this was gonna go up on social media but it's not like i cared. Everyone will know that Sagittarius is now mine.
That's It! I hope you like it. Sorryit took so long.