Capricorn(f) x Scorpio(f)

My friend forever request by ZCelestial
"I'M BORED"! Scorpio yelled as her friend sat at her desk reading her book. "CAPRICORN"!!!!! Capricorn sighed in annoyance. "Scorpio, don't you have anything better than to complain"? The brown haired girl with glasses said irritated. "No". Scorpio said bitting her bottom lip. Capricorn rolled her eyes. "Hey cappy BTS is having a concert soon. We should buy tickets". Scorpio said with a blush on her cheeks and a happy smile. Capricorn closed her book. "Im saving up for B1A4". Capricorn said. Scorpio frowned. "NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!" Scorpio yelled. Scorpio then got a text. She opened it. She sighed. "What's wrong"? Capricorn asked. "Aquarius lost her keychain"? "Keychain"? Capricorn asked. "Yeah, she bought a Jungkook keychain and she lost it". Scorpio said annoyed. "Well I gotta go take care of this". Scorpio said getting off the bed and leaving the room. A couple of days later Capricorn was going to a birthday party. She didn't enjoy parties because nobody talked to her but her parents forced her to go. She texted Scorpio.

SCORPIO!!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!

Aww what's wrong?

Social anxiety

Ill pick you up

You can't do that

Yes I can. Let me text your dad

30 minutes later she got a text from her dad saying Scorpio was waiting outside. Capricorn facepalmed and met Scorpio in the car. Scorpio looked at her and smiled. Capricorn blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "Let's go to my house". Scorpio said. Capricorn and Scorpio always would always go to eachother's house when they had nothing to do or things got bad for the other person. They got to Scorpio's house. "My parents are asleep so be quite". Scorpio said. Capricorn nodded. The entered the room and Scorpio solwly turned the knob so it wouldn't make a clicking sound when it closed. "Sooooo what do you wanna do"? Scorpio asked. Capricorn plopped on the bed. She started pouring her eyes out. Scorpio freaked out and covered Capricorn's mouth. "You stupid idiot. My parents are asleep. Deep breaths. Calm down". Capricorn nodded and took a deep breath. "What happened." Capricorn looked at her friend with glassy eyes. "I-I *hic* don't even know *hic* why I'm crying". Capricorn said. Scorpio stared at her friends necklace. "These gem stones are to regulate your problems right. Each one is a different color. You brought the wrong one to the party." Capricorn looked down at her necklace. Capricorn laughed. "Yeah. I brought the stress one instead of the anxiety one". Capricorn wiped her eyes. Scorpio smiled and hugged her friend. Capricorn and Scorpio talked for a while before falling asleep. A year after that Capricorn and Scorpio were still best friends. But something changed inside of Scorpio. Scorpio wasn't nice anymore. She was starting to get rude. This counfused her friends but confused Capricorn the most. After school Capricorn walked up to Scorpio. "Hey Scorpio". Scorpio looked at her with a bored look on her face. "Do you want to hang out today or do something later this week". Scorpio pushed her back and walked away. Capricorn clutched her anixety necklace and ran after Scorpio. She grabbed Scorpio's wrist in a death grip. She managed to turn her around. She hugeed Scorpio. "Scorpio, dont do this please. I want you to stay my best friend. I don't want to loes what we had twelve years ago." Capricorn still held the tears in. "It's okay". Capricorn looked up. "Huh"? "It's okay to cry". Scorpio said. Capricorn smiled as the tears escaped her eyes and hugged her again. "Thank you". She said. Scorpio smiled.
That's it. Hope you like it. Sorry it took so long.