Scorpio(m) x Taurus(m)

My adorable chef requested by moon-light-knight
"Quiet today, isn't it"? My friend Gemini said. I nodded. I walked to school with Gemini. As soon as I made it to the gate a group of girls came over shoving presents into my hands. I was shocked for just a second. Most of the present or rather all of them were home made goods. I sighed.  Yeah, I liked food but this was just starting to get old. My friend Gemini smirked. I glared at him. "What are you smirking about"? I asked. He just smirked and continued walking. As I was making my way into the school I saw a boy I've never seen before. He was about a foot shorter than me. He had black hair with the bangs parted to one side and red eyes. His eyes weren't scary at all. They had a calm kind look to them. He switched out his shoes and headed to class. "Taurus"? I snaped put of my day dream and went to my locker and Gemini followed me. "So how about we go to my house for dinner tonight a play a shit ton of video games"!? Gemini askled. "I dunno gem. Your dad's out of town and your mom isn't the greatest cook. No offense". I said. "No man. No offense taken. But we can just ya know order pizza." I switched out my shoes an headed off to class. "See you at lunch"! I said."sure". Gemini said walking off. I walked into my class and sat in the back row next to the window. The teacher caught our attention. "Good morning class. Today we have a new student". The boy I saw this morning walked in. His red eyes scanned the class. The class was dead silent. You could hear a pin drop. The teacher was writting on the bored. "This is Scorpio from Korea. He's not very good in the Japanese language so please help him. "Hello everyone. My name is Scorpio". He said In broken Japanese. The girls squealed. "So cuteeee~♡"! "Your seat is next to Taurus". Scorpio walked down the row and stared at me. "Your seat is right over there". Said Aquarius who sat infront of me. Scorpio looked at her and then sat down in his seat. During lunch I went up to the roof to see Gemini. I saw him flirting with some underclassmen who were obviously girls. "Hey"! I said running up to him. The girls blushed at the sight of me but walked off. "Sup my dude"! He said giving me a high five. We sat down and began eating. I saw Scorpio again. He entered the roof. He looked really lonely. "Hey Gemini should we talk to him"? I pointed to Scorpio looking around. "I guess". Gemini said. "Hey you bro come over here"! Gemini yelled. Scorpio heard that and walked over. "Uh hi". I said. He waved. "What's you name"? He looked at Gemini confused. "What can you not hear"? "Um Gemini he can't speak Japanese". Gemini sighed. "My name is Scorpio what is your name". Scorpio replied in broken Japanese. "Gemini". Gemini said confused. "I'm taurus". I said. "Nice to meet you". He said. "Do you guys like kimichi"? "Kmichi? What that"? I asked. It took while for him to process what I said. He pushed his lunch box towards us. "You can come to my house and I can make you kmichi. Gemini didn't seem to like this so he decided to pass on the invitation. I agreed and Gemini shot me a death look but I told him I'd play video games next time. I followed Scorpio home and he was making kimchi. As he was making it I watched some tv. A Korean drama was playing. He came back with curry and kimchi. My mouth was watering. He took a spoon full but I grabbed his hand and ate it. He looked at me and  blushed. I smirked. Looking at him made me realize how adorable he was. I couldn't help myself so I kissed his cheek.
The end. I hope you like it.