Taurus(f) x Capricorn(m)

I love you I mean Chinese requested by MaymounaMouelhi5
Taurus and Capricorn were sitting in class. The teacher in the front was teaching Chinese. Taurus had a big crush on him. Capricorn looked at his friend. Her blushing face was cute to him. He could tell that she was deeply in love with the teacher. The teacher was passing back test. He put Taurus's test in front of her showing that she failed it. It was now time for physical education. Capricorn had a crush on the cheerleading coach. She was teaching the class. The coach was also into Chinese. She loved the Chinese culture. Capricorn and Taurus were walking home together one day. "Hey Cappy we should try speaking Chinese to impress our teachers". Taurus said. Cap thought about it. "Not a bad idea". Capricorn said and rubbed Taurus's head. The next day Taurus and Capricorn were walking through the halls and saw two of the teachers talking. "Ni hao"! Taurus said. "Nǐ hǎo ma". Capricorn said. They both looked at them and smiled. "Good job Taurus". The Male teacher said patting her head. "You're doing better". The female coach said to Capricorn. Capricorn and Taurus looked at each other smirking. "I'm excited. Maybe he'll finally love me"! Taurus said jumping and putting her hands together. Capricorn nodded with a smile. "Hmm I wonder what kind of flowers she likes". Capricorn said to himself. The next day Taurus walked to school. She was going to confess her love to her teacher in Chinese but when she arrived what she saw shattered her heart. Her teacher was playing a guitar for the female coach that Capricorn had a crush on. Her eyes watered and tears freely fell down her cheeks. She looked over and saw Capricorn out of breath holding a bouquet of sunflowers. He was disappointed. Taurus sat in the bench under the cherry tree and Capricorn sat next to her. Taurus was crying really hard. It was almost as if her eyes would become a dessert. "Hey Taurus. Look at me". Taurus looked at him. He handed her the flowers. Capricorn looked away blushing. Taurus smiled and took the sunflowers from his hands. She wiped her eyes. Capricorn looked and smiled. "Are you okay". "Yeah". Taurus leaned in for a kiss and Capricorn gladly leaned in too. They kissed. The next day capricorn and Taurus walked to school holding hands. During class the teacher called on Taurus. "Taurus! You looked like you were paying attention. Why is the answer to numbers 3"? Taurus smirked. "Wǒ ài nǐ". Taurus said and looked at Capricorn. "Correct". During gym class capricorn did a perfect back flip in the air. "Perfect Capricorn"! The coach said clapping her hands. "Thanks Jiàoliàn". Capricorn said. After school Taurus and capricorn spent the rest of the day together. It only happened because of their teachers. And they were happy.
Sorry for a lame ending and it's kinda shorter than the other one shots plus it took a long time.