Capricorn(f) x Taurus(m)

On the other side of the screen request by user93709909

"Sunflower... No followers and zero views. I guess I'll play with her for a little bit."

Black rabbit: hi I'm black rabbit. I hope we can be friends.

************************************

Capricorn woke up to check her page called sunflower. She was expecting to not see any messages but she saw one.

Black rabbit: hi I'm black rabbit. I hope we can be friends.

Capricorn's eyes lit up.

Sunflower: thank you for commenting on my page. I would be happy to be friends with you.

She responded. Capricorn walked to school with a smile on her face.

************************************

"Did you see it?" A girl with a blonde pony tail said.

"Hey you know you're sitting on someone's desk." Her friend said.

"Who cares their not even here." She said.

"I'm right here." Capricorn said.

"Anyways as I was saying..." The girl leaned back bumping into Capricorn.

"Um you're on my desk." Capricorn said.

"Oh my god Capricorn! If you're there say something!" The girl said freaked out.

"I-I did." The bell rang and everyone took their seats.

************************************

"Ugh I hate cleaning duty!" The girl with the pony tail whined.

"U-UM CAN I JOIN YOUR GROUP!" Capricorn said.

"Why are you yelling? I'm fine with it. What about you girls?" She asked. Her friends nodded. They were assigned to clean the gym storage closet.

"God this really sucks. I'd rather ditch then clean this." The girl with pig tails said.

"We should totally karaoke after this." The girl with her hair down said.

"You guys can leave. I'll clean it. I'll do anything you say." Capricorn said. The girls stared at her.

"Wait so you want to be like a slave?" The girl with the pony tail asked.

"So creepy." The girl with pigtails said. They started laughing.

"You're so wierd Capricorn." The girl with her hair down said. Capricorn smiled.

***********************************

Today I made some new friends. Capricorn posted.

Mega pig: are you sure they're you're friends.

Black rabbit: I knew you could do it. Keep going sunflower.

************************************

"Taurus, what are you doing still talking to your girlfriend?" Aries teased.

"Shut up she isn't my girlfriend. She's just some girl online I'm playing with." Taurus said.

"I think you like her." Aries said.

"Shut up dude." Taurus said.

************************************

Sunflower went to check her messages but there was no black rabbit only mega pig.

Mega pig: where is that bastard! Black rabbit! You better respond.

Sunflower: it's fine mega pig. Maybe he forgot.

Mega pig: or he found someone more special. That bastard.

************************************

"Not talking to your girlfriend today?" Aries asked.

"I think she needs to rely less on black rabbit and mega pig. We are just online friends after all." Taurus said. He then spotted Capricorn walking into class. silently sat in her seat.

"Is that sunflower?" Aries asked. "She's a total babe!" Aries said.

"Shut up!" Taurus said. Taurus decided to walk over to her. "Sunflower?" He said. Capricorn looked up.

"Hi my name is black rabbit." He said. Capricorn gasped.

"You don't look like a nice person." She said.

"Ouch." He said.

"Are you really black rabbit?" She asked.

"Yes. I know mega pig and you made friends with those girls from your class. I came across your page. Honestly I was just going to play but you always seemed happy when mega pig and I responded. I felt so sympathetic for you so I kept messaging you and then I left because you shouldn't rely so much on your online friends." Taurus said.

"Thank you black rabbit. You and mega pig were the only reason I pushed myself to make new friends." Capricorn said. Taurus smiled.

"Well let's be friends for real. I'm Taurus." He said.

"Capricorn." She smiled.

Done!