Libra(f) x Scropio(m)

I'll protect you requested by @yummyfoodismything

He said he would always protect me. In truth I didn't need him too. I was fine on my own. But I liked being in his embrace so I pretended to be weak just so I could be his damsel in distress.

"Libra are you asleep?" I heard him ask. I quickly closed my eyes. I heard him sigh. "You're such an idiot." He said stroking my hair lovingly. I smiled in his embrace listening to the soothing sound of his heart beat. I wanted to stay like this forever.

But I knew I couldn't. When morning came I would have to leave. The morning sun eventually peaked through the curtains of the small the room. Scropio was silently breathing still embracing me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got off him. And grabbed my things leaving.

It was cold and snowing out. I arrived at my work place. My co-worker Leo smiled at with his charming face. I smiled back at him. He was carrying a cardboard box.

"What's in the box?" I asked. He set down the box and opened it.

"Our boss ordered a bunch of dumb Christmas decorations for the winter season to make the office more lively. It's only November." He whined. I rolled my eyes. Not at Leo but at our boss.

"I'll help you put them up." I said. He smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine." He said.

"No I insist!" I said. He sighed at my stubbornness knowing I would never budge so he gave in. I got happy and started decorating the work place with Leo.

During my lunch break my phone rang. It was Scropio. I answered quickly.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Libra. You doing anything right now?" He asked.

"Well it's my lunch break. Why?"

"Well I wanted to take you out." He said. I blushed.

"Awww that's sweet." I said.

"I'll see you after work."

"Ok. See you." I said.

After work I was waiting for the hand sign to change so I could cross. As soon as it showed a walking man I started crossing. All of a sudden a car came zooming about to hit me but arms wrapped around my waist pulling me out of the way.

"What the hell Libra!" I turned my head and saw Scropio.

"Scropio?" I asked.

"I'll protect you. Next time I'll escort you to and from work." He said. Scropio was so over protective.

The next day Scropio drove me to work.

"Good morning Libra." Leo said smiling and waving. I smiled and waved back to him.

After work Scropio picked me up. I liked this. Being close to him made me feel safe.

"Scropio... Will you always protect me forever?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. I smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you are my future wife." He said. My face turned red.

"WHAT!" he smirked at me.

"What? Do you not want that?" He asked.

"No I want to marry you!" I said

"Good cause I already bought a ring." He said.

"Scropio you idiot!" I said sitting there blushing.

Done!