Aries(m) x Taurus(f)

You should smile more requested by YuiRio00
"Smile"! My mom said. I cracked open a smile best I could. Suddenly a girl pulled my cheeks. "Smile"! She said. I got the picture back. That was a month before school was out and it's only been a week since it happened. I ruffled my black hair and loosened the tie around my neck. "ARIES"! I heard a cheerful voice yell behind me. It was Taurus waving with her blonde hair. I wasn't fond of Taurus due to our childhood. We absolutely hated one another. Because of this we rarely talked but often we were together due to the friendship our parents had. Taurus had a knack for annoying me. We always physically fought. So seeing her in high school was not good. She ran up and pulled my cheeks. "Smile"! "Ahh taras staaa"! I yelled. She let go. I rubbed my new sore cheeks. "Let's go to class"! She grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. I stumbled as she pulled me forward. We both entered the school. I switched out my shoes and began walking to my class. Taurus walked behind me. I stopped and turned around to look at her. She look up at me with cute eyes. "Why are you-" she cut me off by pecking my lips and ran off. I blushed but I growled. During lunch my friend Sagittarius was lending his notes to me. He caught Taurus staring at us. Sagittarius smirked. "You're girlfriend is here". I growled. "She's not my girlfriend". I muttered. I walked out of the classroom with Sagittarius. She followed closely behind us. I just decided to just  ignore her. I bumped into a girl with black hair. "I'm sorry". She said adjusting her glasses. I looked down at her. Her blue eyes were full of fear and she ran the other way. I was confused but then I felt hands stretching my cheeks apart. "Smile"! Sagittarius laughed. I violently got out of her grip. "Stop it! Will you!" Taurus didn't flinch. She just smiled. She then looked at me confused. I ran away. I hated her. She really pissed me off. That presence she gave off made me want to hide. It just didn't sit with me. I heard footsteps. The stopped infront of me. Brown shoes? Stockings? I looked up. There she was. "I figured you'd be here. Sagittarius told me where you like to be to cool off steam". She played with the ends of her blonde hair. I looked at her. She looked scared when I didn't answer. "I..." She loosened her muscles when I spoke. "I'm sorry. I'm just not comfortable around you". I confessed. I saw a glint in her eyes. Is she going to cry? I didn't want her to cry. Oh shoot what should I do? "I-I'm sorry please don't cry." She wasn't about to cry though. She walked up to me and punched my arm. "Ow". It didn't actually hurt that much but I still said it. She then smiled at me. I nervously looked at her. "Aries..." She said calmly. I stayed quiet listening to what she had to say. "These years I've endered the pain of knowing you hated me but I love you so I won't hate you back". I reached out to her. My hand landed on her shoulder. She smiled at me. I hated that smile but all I could manage to do was look at her surprised. "I love you Aries". I just stared at her. "Aries"? I leaned down and kissed her. She didn't act surprised or you know move away, she just kissed back into the kiss. I think I've fallen in love with the girl who I hated.
The end. Hope you like it. Sorry it took so long.