leo(f) x libra(m)

Gameboy wars requested by FDUptieFD

Libra was playing on his gameboy. Leo was draped over his back trying to beat him with her pink gameboy. Libra was trying to beat her with his blue gameboy. Leo jumped up and did a victory dance. "Beat you for the 3rd time today"! Leo said. Libra sighed and laid out his back with his arms and legs spread like a starfish. Leo sat on his stomach. "What's my prize"? Leo asked. Libra smiled and propped himself on his elbows. "Lean down". Libra said. Leo looked confused. "Umm...okay? I don't know why you want me to...mphhhhh". Libra kissed her. Leo pushed him off. She stood up in surprise. Libra laughed and laid back down. Leo pouted. "What did we say about surprises"? Leo said. Libra chuckled. "Come on we've been dating for a while. Why can't I give you surprises"? Leo pouted. "Surprises are for occasions". Libra laughed and pulled her down into a hug.

                                X

Leo looked through her window. Tears filled her eyes. She remembered it so vividly in her mind. She knows he didn't mean to do it but he did. Why would he break her heart like that then not apologize. He didn't hit her brother on purpose but he didn't stop. At the funeral libra took leo into his arms while she cried. He cried into her neck. "IM SORRY. I'M SO SORRY"! Libra said crying his heart out which made her cry harder.

                                  X

"Happy one hundred day anniversary"! Libra said handing her a bouquet of red roses. Leo giggled but gladly took them. "So what are we doing today good looking". Leo asked. "Anything you want. Lead the way". Libra said.

                                  X

"Guess this marks the end of our relationship". Libra said. Leo bit her lip and hugged libra. She wouldn't let go of him. "Leo I gotta go. The plane is gonna leave". Leo let the tears stream down her face. But she let go and turned around from him. Libra walked through the door. Leo fell to her knees crying. Of course everyone stared at her.

                                X

Libra kept leo in his heart. Leo kept libra in her heart. Maybe love doesn't always have a happy ending.

God I'm late. Sorry if it was too short. Enjoy!