Aquarius(f) x Capricorn(m)

My dream waifu requested by 1_Quackson_1

"Wow, your a wiz at the knife!" Aquarius said impressed by Capricorn's movements. Capricorn chuckled. "You should teach me how to cook." Aquarius said.

"You already know how to cook." Capricorn said.

"Only pasterires." Aquarius said pouting.

"I mean the way you crack eggs is messy." Capricorn said chuckling.

"Shut up!" Aquarius said punching him arm playfully. Capricorn laughed and gave her a side hug. Aquarius giggled and nuzzled into his neck.

************************************

"Capricorn! I made you lunch!" Aquarius said excitedly while Capricorn was sitting next to Aries on the roof.

"Can I try some?" Aries asked. Aquarius nodded happily. Capricorn opened the bento.

"Oh it's looks delicious." Capricorn said. Before Capricorn took a bite Aries ate some. Aries spit it out.

"Is everything alright?" Aquarius asked.

"My stomach is upset." Aries lied trying not to hurt Capricorn's girlfriend's feelings. Capricorn took a bite. He tried to swallow it but he coughed it up.

"What's wrong?" Aquarius asked confused.

"Aquarius, you know I love you right?" Capricorn said. Aquarius nodded. "Your pastries are heaven but you can't cook meals." Aquarius looked down disappointed but then she looked at him smiling.

"Then I'll try harder!" She said raising a fist. Capricorn sighed.

"Dude you sure your girlfriend isn't crazy?" Aries said. Capricorn didn't know how to answer. He loved his girlfriend but she can't cook.

************************************

"Ok I'm gonna teach you how to cook." Capricorn said.

"Ok I'm ready to learn!" Aquarius said determined.

"Ok crack some eggs that's easy." Capricorn said. Aquarius cracked them normally. "Perfect!" Capricorn said.

"Can I hold a knife now?" Aquarius said.

"No. You still need to learn stuff." Capricorn said.

"But I can crack eggs and make sweets." Aquarius said.

"That's pretty much all you can do." Capricorn said.

"But I love knifes." Aquarius said.

"How much do you love knifes?" Capricorn asked.

"So much that I can't sleep at night." Aquarius said.

"Ok fine let's try using a knife." Capricorn said. Aquarius gripped the knife. "That's how a murderer holds a knife!" Capricorn said. Aquarius turned towards him. "Don't point that at me." Capricorn shielded himself with a pan lid.

"I feels normal for me this way." Aquarius said.

"Just what exactly are you trying to cook!" Capricorn asked.

"Do you want to be cooked?" Aquarius asked tilting her head.

"That's it Aquarius! You can't cook! No more knifes for you!" Capricorn said.

"I can't let you do that." Aquarius said.

"Then hold it normally!" Capricorn said. They started cooking. Aquarius cut her fingers a couple of times so her hands were covered in bandaids. She finally finished the food. Capricorn tried it. Aquarius looked at him with hopeful eyes. His eyes widened. "Not bad." He said.

"Yay!" Aquarius threw her arms around him.

"But it's intermediate." He said. Aquarius pouted and punched his arm. He chuckled and rubbed her head.

************************************

"Capricorn! I made some food!" Aquarius said. Aries sighed.

"She's gonna kill us again." Aries said whining. Capricorn punched his head.

"Ok Aquarius let's see what you made." Capricorn said. Aquarius removed the top and Capricorn ate something out of it. His eyes widened. "Wow Aquarius." Capricorn said. Aquarius giggled.

"What really?" Aries took some. "I-it's good!" Aries said. Capricorn kissed her. Aquarius blushed.

"Good job baby." He said. Aquarius giggled.

"When I become your wife I'll cook for you every day!" She said smiling. Capricorn blushed. Aries laughed.

"Well let's hope that day doesn't come too soon." Capricorn muttered.

That's it. I had no idea how to end this. Sorry it took so long.