Aquarius(m) x Pisces(f)

A fateful night requested by WildWolfLivingStrong
It was prom. I was alone. No date, no mum, no corsage. I felt warm tears fall down my face. My friend Cancer looked at me in shock. She pulled me into the bathroom and began to wipe my smeared mascara that ran down my cheeks. "What is wrong with you Pisces? You should be happy"! I started crying loudly. So loud that Libra who came out of the stall gave me a weird look before washing her hands. "Lets fix your makeup". Libra came over. "What happened to fish"? She asked in a a stereotypical popular chick voice. "Well..." Cancer started.
Flashback
"Aren't you excited for prom"? Cancer asked excitedly. I sighed. "I don't know. I'm might not go". "Why not? Your boyfriend might ask you out"! I looked over at Aries. I blushed. "Yeah I guess". That night I worked on Aries's garter. I made it the best I could. It was perfect. I walked to school to give it to Aries but my eyes widened in horror. He was making out with somebody else. When they pulled away I saw the person he was kissing. My eyes watered. It was Gemini. Tears fell down my cheeks. Aries and Gemini saw me. Their faces full of surprise. "Pisces it's not what it looks like"! Aries tried to explain. But I didn't want to hear it. I ran off crying. Aries and I broke up the day after.
End of flashback
"How could Aries break up with me before prom"!? I cried out. Libra made a pouty face. Cancer began wiping My makeup off my face. "He's a cheater anyways". Libra said looking at her pink nails. "Huh"? I asked. "You didn't know"? Libra asked. I shook my head.  Libra sighed.  "Aries and I dated last year. He cheated on me with Taurus." Libra said with such a straight face as if it didn't bother her at all. Libra walked forward and took my purse and poured my makeup on the sink counter. "Come on. Let's fix you up". Libra fixed my makeup while cancer fixed my hair. My blonde hair was curly in a messed up bun where hair went in every which way. Cancer took the bun down and my hair spilled down my back. Cancer put a couple of strands infront of my face and they spilled over my shoulders. I looked at my self in the mirror. I tried smiling. The light pink lipstick made my doll like lips look kissable. The blush made my cheek bones visible. The eye makeup made my eyes look bigger. My hair framed my face perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and back into the gym. Libra went back to her date and Cancer walked over to the snack table since she was in charge of serving everyone. I saw a boy sitting alone. I smiled and walked over to his table. He was eating a piece of cheese cake. I couldn't see his face since he was looking at the cheese cake and it was dark.  "Hi". I said shly. He looked up. He had bright blue eyes and his black hair was a little long in the back and cover the back of his neck. His black bangs were long in the middle but short on the sides. He smiled. His smile was cute. "Hi". He said back. "Can I sit with you"? I asked. "Sure". He patted the seat the next to him. I saw a boxed corsage next to him. "I see you have a corsage. "Oh yeah". His eyes saddened. "My girlfriend ditched me tonight to be with someone eles." My eyes widened. I was crying in the bathroom a second ago about my break up the day before. Now I felt stupid because he broke up tonight. "I'm so sorry. My boyfriend cheated on me". He held out his hand to me. "Aquarius". He said. I took his hand "Pisces." He took his corsage out of the box and put it my hair. "Flowers suit you too, huh"? He asked. I looked at him surprised. He kissed me. "Will you be my girlfriend"? He asked. I was speechless. I nodded. He laughed. My favorite song came on. "Wanna dance"? He asked. I nodded and took his hand and smiled. He smiled back at me.
That's it! I hope you like it