Pisces(m) x Capricorn(f)

Cold love requested by AnimeCartoon_Reader
It was a cold winter night. I cursed myself for forgetting a scarf. My car can't move in the snow so I left it at Gemini's house. I was walking home since I had stuff to do. I saw a boy sitting under a tree with and red scarf around his neck. I instantly recognized him. "PISCES"! I yelled and ran over to him. He looked up. I tackled him to the snow covered ground. I coughed. "You okay"? he asked. I nodded even though my neck was freezing off. He laughed. I also laughed. Our breath made contact with the cold air creating small white puffs. He took the end of his scarf  and wrapped it around my neck. "I don't want you too catch a cold." My face flushed. Not like it was obvious since it was cold. We walked through the snow together. When I looked over his face was flushed. I laughed. "What are you laughing at"? Pisces said shivering a little bit. I hugged him. "Do you feel warmer"? Pisces wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yeah". My cheeks suddenly felt hot. I wish Pisces knew what he did to me. I haven't seen Pisces in forever. Hopefully, once we graduated, I might see Pisces in the summer. Sadly my heart was crushed. Pisces asked to meet me after graduation and confessed that he got accepted out of the country and was moving. My Pisces was leaving...leaving me. I felt tears trying to break free from their prison. "I-I want to see you later". Pisces said. "Before I go". I nodded. I met Pisces at the park before he left. I started crying. He held me close. I felt tears on the back of my neck and I knew he was crying too. His shaky breath brushed across my ear. Suddenly warmness left me. Pisces was gone. He left me. He's gone. Years passed and I was on my 2nd year of college and it was winter break. Gemini invited me to a party like back in highschool. I was really sure if I wanted to go out drinking so I just stayed in my dorm and studied. It was getting late but I was kinda bored so I decide to go see the lights on different houses and around the city. I was enjoying myself. A burst of cold air whipped me so I decided to go into a coffee shop. I ordered hot chocolate and sat down next to the fire place. I sipped on it and then my mind drifted to Pisces. I felt tears run down my cheeks but I wiped them away. It was getting colder and it was starting to snow. I should probably be heading back. I got up but my phone hit the floor. I picked it up to make sure no cracks were present but something on my phone made the heart in my chest stop. Blood rushed to my cheeks. I was so happy at this very moment in time. The happiest I've been all year. Pisces texted me. I opened it. I read every detail of it.
Pisces: hey Capricorn. Remember me? I'm coming back for winter break. Maybe we could meet up?
I texted back in a hurry.
Capricorn: yes. Where are you? Where should we meet up?
Pisces texted back weather quickly.
Pisces: the same place where you tackled me.
That place was so far away but I didn't care. I sprinted. Cold air ripped my skin. I cursed again for forgetting my scarf. I found him. I walked over to him. "Pisces". Pisces held the end of his scarf. "Want to do it again"? I nodded and wrapped it around my neck.
Sorry it took so long I hope you like it.