Scorpio(m) x Sagittarius(f)

Strip club requested by MiaWasHere2006

This wasn't Scorpio's original idea. Strip clubs were a free invitation for prostitutes to have sex or dance naked for money. But he needed somewhere to get drunk.

"How dare she break up with me. I did everything for her." He said. He saw a girl with long black hair in a made costume standing out side of what seemed like a club. The outfit was a little to sexy with thoes garter belt stockings and that extremely short dress with tall heels.

"Welcome!" She said to Scorpio walking by. Scorpio stopped and looked at her.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked.

"People call me aqua queen on stage but you can just call me Aquarius. Would you like to go in?" She asked.

"Is there alcohol?" He asked.

"Sure there is." She pushed open the door for him. Scorpio walked in. Loud music filled his ear and women were barely dressed dancing on stage.

"I can't." He said going over to the bar. He saw a girl in a black leotard with a bunny tail and ears.

"What can I get you?" She asked. Scorpio looked up at her.

"Just a beer." He said. The girl smiled. The girl came back with his beer.

"Here you are." She said. Scorpio thought she was pretty cute.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"My stage name or my real name?" She asked.

"Real name." He said.

"Sagittarius." She said.

"I'm Scorpio. I only came here to fix my wounded heart with alcohol." He says. Sagittarius giggled.

"How about I give you a private show?" She asked. Scorpio blinked.

"Private show?" He asked.

"To mend your wonded heart." She said. Scorpio blushed.

"Ok I'll go with it." He said. Day after day Scorpio would go just to see Sagittarius even if he wasn't looking for a private show. He just wanted to see her face.

She didn't have that prostitute attitude. She geniuly smiled and listened to him talk. Scorpio caught himself falling for her but she never showed Scorpio how she felt about him.

She did have feelings for Scorpio. She just didn't know how he would feel dating a stripper. It felt unfaithful. Would he look past it and love her or suspect she was cheating. So when Scorpio did ask her out she hesitated.
She was happy, of course but she couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry Scorpio. I'm a stripper."

"Do I look like I care about that. You have been nothing but kind to me. I love you Sagittarius. Please just give us a chance." Scorpio pleaded.

"It just feels so unfaithful." She said.

"I know it's your job and I won't judge you for it. Even if you cheat I will keep loving you until the end." Scorpio said. Sagittarius began to cry. No one ever talked to her like that. Did Scorpio really feel that way about her.

"Scorpio do you really feel this way?" She asked. He nodded. "Ok I think I'll give us a chance." She said. Scorpio smiled and kissed her.

"I'll treat you like a queen." He said kissing her again. Sagittarius giggled.

Kinda short but here.