Chapter 4: Love

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   H-He loves me? But...what?!?! "B-Bocchan?" I asked. He sniffled. "Its alright Sebastian. I get it," he said standing and dusting himself off. "I was prepared for this to be one-sided. It's okay, really. Let's just go home."

   Right as he was going to walk away, I grabbed his wrist and brought him into a hug. I brought him close to me and whispered, "I love you too Bocchan." He pulled away and looked down. "I don't appreciate being lied to Sebastian," he said. "Your a demon. You could never return my love." He looked back up to me and his angry expression turned to one of shock.

   I'm not quite sure what my face was exactly showed but I'm pretty sure it was something of hurt. I shook my head, swallowing. "I'm not lying to you. I would never lie to you, especially with something this," I said, flinching when my voice cracked. "How could you say something like that?"

   He walked up to me and embraced me. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "Its just...nothing good like this ever happens to me. I just want this to be real." I smiled, hugging him tightly. "Lets go home Bocchan," I said happily,  as I lifted him into my arms.

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I snuggled my face into his neck, breathing in his scent. I was so happy. He loved me. Actually loved me. I've never felt this happy since my parents were alive. It makes me happy. He makes me happy. Within a few minutes we were in front of the manor.

   He set me on the ground. "Alright Bocchan, I'll go start a bath for you and then--" He was inturrupted by the sound of skin on skin contact. My hand on his face. "Young Mas--" he began. "NEVER do that to me EVER again!!" I shouted. "Do what My Lord?" he asked, rubbing his cheek softly. "Fake your death you moron!" Tears welled up in my eyes. "I-I thought I lost you." He blinked a few times before embracing me tightly and chuckling softly. "I always thought you'd be happy if I died, since you'd be out of the contract."

   "Yes," I sniffled. "But then I'd have to live without you and I don't think I can do that."

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   I looked down at the figure in my arms. Did he really mean that? Ciel looked up at me confused. Oh shit did I just say that outloud? "Yes you did," Ciel snickered. Oh I said that outloud too. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Of course I meant that Sebastian." He smiled softly. A real smile. Not a fake one thst he'd give Lady Elizabeth but a real smile.

   "Bocchan..." I whispered, cupping his cheek in my hand. I leaned in slowly, closing my eyes and...