Chapter 16: Escape

Me: Okay am I the only one who is like terrified of children?

Ciel: Excuse me?

Me: Not just children children but like mutant children that eat you *shivers*

Ciel: Where do you get these things from?!?

Me: *shrugs* I dont know. I also wanted to relate to the commoners so if you wanna go ahead and tell me your biggest fears in the comments, do that. Mine are probably zombies and mutant children.

Claude: I could protect you.

Me: You wanna die?

Claude: No ma'am

Me: Thats what I thought. Your lucky Kira loves you so much.

Kira: DONT HURT MY CLAUDE-KUN!!

Me: GET OUT OF MY STORY!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!?

Kira: I used the front door.

Me: Wtf?! *sighs* Nvm. Okay so a lot of messed up stuff is gonna happen here cause you probably read the title and walks like "OMFG 'ESCAPE' CIEL'S GONNA ESCAPE AND THERE GONNA BE SO HAPPY AND HAVE LIKE ELEVEN CHILDREN!!!" Well tough shit cause its not gonna be that easy. My kindness comes with a price. A depressing, emotional, middle-aged, price.

Claude: Your not that old.

Me: CORNER. NOW. *clears throat* Anyways so I hope you enjoy and check out my new buds story's @Sebastiankun. And check out my bestie @Kira_Sutcliff.  Her works are fabulous and you will cry 100% guaranteed. Wuv you girlie. And finally, Happy birthday to my friend Rebecca a.k.a @death_the_kid28. Please comment and enjoy ♥!

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I have to get out of here. I need to find Sebastian. But if Claude finds out that I'm not under his spell anymore he'll kill me for sure. "Alois! I finished!" Ciel, I mean Alois shouted, walking out of the bathroom. "Oh, Hello Al-Ciel," I said, forcing a bright smile.

   He skipped over to the bed and jumped on it, patting the space next to him, indicating me to sit down. With a light blush, I walked over and sat next to him. He stretched and let out a yawn before laying against rhe shoulder. "Goodnight Alois," he said sleepily.

   I winced as he fell asleep on me. Shit. How am I supposed to escape if he's on me?! And what about Claude? He'll surely here if I walk out the door. I looked around the room to look for any other ways of escape.

   My eyes fell on the window and I knew what I had to do. But this would take time. If I jumped out the window I'd most likely break my legs or kill myself. This would take time. Oh Sebastian, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

(Sebastian's P.O.V )

   Its been a month since I've seen my beloved Ciel. I watch him every night, sneak into the Trancy gardens and watch him sleep. Sure I see him, but its not the same. I sighed, walking back to the manor.

   I've thought it over a million times and theres no way to get him back without going against his order. My lower lip quivered at the thought. Not to mention that that wretched spider is getting farther with him every night.

   At first it was just an innocent peck on the lips but his hands have started to linger when he's dressing him and he's been throwing hints like crazy. Tonight he's planning to make him his, I know it. I shook my head as I finally reached the manor.

   The idiot servants, with my help, are now convinced that the Young Master is at his summer home. When they asked why I wasn't with him, I just said he wanted some time alone. They bought it, go figure. It makes me facepalm just thinking about it.