Chapter 20: Battle

Me: HEY!!! OKAY SO I AM REALLY STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW AND I WANNA DO SOMETHING BUT I DONT AND ARM GOLASH

Kira: CHILL!!!! Your gonna have an altruism or something.

Me: *deep breaths into a bag* O-Okay. *throws bag into a corner* Okay so this is the plan. Since I've reached Twenty, I'm gonna end this book here. But knowing me, it'll most likely be in a cliffhanger.

Alois: YOU BITCH!!!

Me: *slaps* DONT INTERRUPT ME YOU DIRTY SLUT! *clears throat* Anyways so Im gonna do book two of this and, see I uh have this title idea cause I want 4 books in the series before I start my other book that I really wanna do, but anyways, im getting ahead of myself. Anyways, I really hope you lovlies stick by me *tears up* Through thick and thin I hope you'll always be by me! *sniffles* Now, there is a 100% that we'll die. But you know what that means. *smirks* A+. Are you with me?!

Ciel: Yeah!-

Me: *slaps* DONT TALK BACK TO ME BOY!!! (Only some will understand.  Nekociel0724 Im lookin at chu!!)

Sebastian: *smiles* Anyways, Dye doesn't want me to explain the chapter this time. *chuckles* She wants this to be a surprise to all her lovlies. *winks putting a finger to my lips*

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

   I ran. Far and fast. Following the scent of my beloved Bocchan. I must've been following that repulsive spider for hours now and I have no idea where hes taking Ciel. Oh poor Ciel. He must be so nervous,  so afraid. He's probably wondering where I am. Why I haven't come to save him. If I've given up on him.

   I growled to myself. Dammit. Dammit all. He probably thinks I've given up on him. That I dont love him anymore. All thanks to that god forsaken spider! Well technically this is your fault, says other me. What do you mean?! What do I have have do with this besides being one of the victims?!

   Well, begins other me. This was your idea. This would've never happened if you hadn't come up with this plan that you knew, very well in fact, that it was putting your Young Master in harms way. If anything this is your fault.

   I growled. He was right dammit. Damn straight Im right. The fuck you doubting me for?! Alright, alright, thank you for your input. I stopped. Only because Claude stopped. My eyes widened. We were at rhe Demon Isle. No, no, no. He really was going to take his soul.

   He placed Ciel down on the bench in the center of the crumbled building located in the center of the Isle. Claude eyes glowed hungrily, as he leaned into Ciel who backed away, his whole body shaking violently. I growled angrily and stepped out into the open.

   "Get away from him Faustus, " I snarled. My own eyes glowed in anger as I started walking towards him. "Sebastian!" Ciel cried. "Ciel stay back," I warned. "I want you to close your eyes and dont open them until I tell you too."

Me: And well folks, thats the end of book one! I'll see you guys in book two!

Ciel: Woah woah woah. Thats it?! This was barely a chapter!! Not to mention you ended it there!!

Kira: *Crying* your so concieted Dye. *sniffles* Your so concieted.

Me: *breaks out laughing* Im joking! Im not gonna just end a blockbuster chapter like that! Man you guys are easy to fool. Well this intermission was brought to you by Catnip Tequila. Catnip Tequila; Sebastian does it. That should be enough to get you to do it. ON WITH THE SECOND HALF!

(Ciel's P.O.V)

   I was shaking. Violently in fact. Shaking at the fact that my soul was about to ne brutally ripped out of my body by the disgusting, arachnid creature in front of me, with my lover thousands of miles away probably not even noticing Im gone. Wonderful.